PDA

View Full Version : Help on building a custom mag

paintballerjon22
11-18-2004, 08:26 PM
Well i've been thinking on what gun to get.. and then i was like why not build myself a custom automag. I play front, and want a light and compact gun, and thats what a mag is, right now i have a 04 prostock. I want to start with a ule cf body or one of them deadlywind body's and rail. What else would i have to get to make this thing run well. Sorry I'm new to mags.

i_baked_cookies
11-18-2004, 08:39 PM
depends on ur budget.

xvalve, ult, and intelli or another double trigger are a must for a fast mech. when the hair trigger comes out that will be the number one upgrade.

all else is for looks.

edit- if you have tons of money to spend, a ult xvalved gun with some sort of high quality double trigger (rogueframe, intelli, etc.), a new rail from rogue or logic, a ule or body by nicad (deadlywind), a nice small front foregrip and a drop or not (youre preferance), plus a revvy, and a dye ultralight, and a 45/45 from crossfire would probably be the one of the lightest setups you could get.

TMAXXKING1
11-18-2004, 08:43 PM
rogue has some real nice stuff ... he has a real lite ule body milled for alot less weight .. the exhile is the name on it and comes with a clamping feedneck ...
and man those rpg vert frames are so damn hot i got one on the way ...
the splinter rail is so nice .. he does one fine polish job on them too ..
he has what ever you could need an x valve ule trigger pull kit ...
take a look in there ... there so many options in there it isnt funny ..
and hey man welcome to ao .. aka mag land ...

paintballerjon22
11-18-2004, 09:33 PM
thank you guys so much. Do you have a link to that site (rougue or whatever). And i don't have enough cash right now but i'm gonna just take it one by one and build it up till it runs. I'm gonna order some things for it like body, rail, and some other stuff this weekend, its gonna be my christmas present.

paintballerjon22
11-19-2004, 07:17 AM
I still cant find anyone who sells rogue products, anyone have a link. I'm sorry for all the questions but i'm very new to mags.

Tunaman
11-19-2004, 05:06 PM
I sell Rogue products at a discounted price for AO Members. Email me. :D

paintballerjon22
11-19-2004, 09:21 PM
emailed you back, thanks for telling me. Looking foward to doing business with you. Thanks.