PDA

View Full Version : white wolf barrels

jdaniels
11-18-2004, 08:55 PM
who on here shoots with a white wolf barrel that takes freak inserts. How do you guys like them and to you think they are the same as freak barrels. Meaning do they hold the insert and keep it from moving around and what not. It seems that this design would work a little better than the freak.

thanks

Altimas
11-18-2004, 09:03 PM
I havnt seen or used these but i am interested and would like a link or to some more info on them. I also encourage someone who has used them to give some feedback too.

god
11-18-2004, 09:06 PM
i am god

i have heard of thoes barrels and they are supposed to be really good

jdaniels
11-18-2004, 09:16 PM
they are called the justice series. the truth seres is just a straing up barrel single bore. Both are spyder and autocoker threaded

http://whitewolfairsmithing.com/barrels.htm

not a bad price either, add a few inserts from ebay at 2.99 each and you have a cheap adjustable bore barrel

check out his other stuff. he does some nice work.

Chronobreak
11-18-2004, 09:47 PM
yes i have the truth series(sinle bore) LVOE IT best $30 barrel EVER.

the isnert barrels are great and a far better alternative to getting a good paint to barrel match without buying a $200 freak kit

wolf makes excellent stuff and check it out(link in sig)

he may also sell inserts(not sure)

anyne think i should psot em in dealers?
might just do that later for him

jdaniels
11-18-2004, 09:51 PM
on his site he has a link for ebay searches and another one. I dont hear alot of talk about his stuff on here. I do plan on getting a barrel from him. I just wanted to know how good they are. I know a barrel is a barrel. But i would rather support an independant rather than a large corp, plus he is one of our own. Others please post on these barrels.

thanks again.

frischtr
11-18-2004, 10:12 PM
Wantamag uses a WWA barrel on his Karta, but I'm not sure if his is the Justice series, or the single bore... He might be able to help you...

Chronobreak
11-18-2004, 10:35 PM
yes i have the truth series(sinle bore) LVOE IT best $30 barrel EVER.

the isnert barrels are great and a far better alternative to getting a good paint to barrel match without buying a $200 freak kit

wolf makes excellent stuff and check it out(link in sig)

he may also sell inserts(not sure)

anyne think i should psot em in dealers?
might just do that later for him

i said it...

heres a pic too ;) i like it alot
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/kartakeeper/kartaoutside.jpg

Halliday
11-18-2004, 10:43 PM
I bought one of his Boomy style Freak fronts. It's nice, but I don't use it much.

jdaniels
11-19-2004, 01:21 AM
my initial was essentially that. Is the barrel good. After that its preference. It does make it alot cheaper to make multi-bore barrell system. And he is a fellow aoer like yourself. So the more barrells he sells over SP then that might be better is all.

Chronobreak
11-19-2004, 01:24 AM
i agree barrel=barrel as long as it wasnt drilled by a monkey

but for the cheap price and a GOOD abrrel heck a cp is even $50 let alone a tad more for one with isnerts...its the way to go ex if your not buying into the hype and want he advantage of paint amtching/efficency its the way to go.

both in supporting a dealer and a good product at a cheaper price ;)

CrimsonGhost
11-19-2004, 09:18 AM
I own a few of WWA s barrels and I dont realy use anything else (save for the matchstick) Ill get ahold of a new barrel kit ...whatever the newest flavor is...try it out then , go back to my WWA stuff.

Good barrel, Great price= Happy baller

:cheers:

GT
11-19-2004, 11:14 AM
Id buy whatever falls in the good category, is the cheapest, is functionally what I am looking for and of course, what fits my style.

I already have a Kaner Kit from WGP that I dotn think I will ever get rid of. Its a simple kit that works well.

Ive known a few AO'ers who have picked them up for $80 used for a whole kit(7 pieces). You cant beat a deal like that.

Rogue,
I bought the 5 piece empire kit lastnight new on pbgear for 95 bucks. we will see how good it is.

craltal
11-19-2004, 11:23 AM
I have one of his old 2 piece barrels for my Blazer and it works wonderfully. I don't really use the front I bought as I have 2 of the Stiffi carbon fiber freak fronts and like the weight distribution I get with those (as well as quietness) but I would have to say that he makes an exceptional product and a fabulous price.