PDA

View Full Version : Shatners X-Mag "Video" Blow Trigger

Magaman
11-18-2004, 11:17 PM
This is sweet...

It's Shatner's X-Mag... The trigger pull is soooooo light that you can blow on it and make it fire... :wow: :eek: :wow: :headbang:

Just look at this Vid...
http://www.jayloo.com/videos/show_vid.html?pVID=2

magman007
11-18-2004, 11:30 PM
you know, a trigger liek that on an e-mag is nice to show off and all, but then you realize getting rhythm on that trigger is nearly impossible

magmanl337
11-18-2004, 11:37 PM
This is sweet...

It's Shatner's X-Mag... The trigger pull is soooooo light that you can blow on it and make it fire... :wow: :eek: :wow: :headbang:

Just look at this Vid...
http://www.jayloo.com/videos/show_vid.html?pVID=2

I hate triggers that are that sensitive. Try running with that into a superman-dive. Good luck not mis-firing that thing.

MonsterMag
11-18-2004, 11:41 PM
megaman , cut down your sig , its to big :nono:

That vid has been up for a long time ;)

And I want my trigger that light ;)

Thats hybrid with no magnets :headbang:

Rift
11-18-2004, 11:46 PM
I hate triggers that are that sensitive. Try running with that into a superman-dive. Good luck not mis-firing that thing.

i thoguht the same thing but over the weekend i tried a DM4 for the first time and the owner had his trigger down really lite i mean you just barly touched it and it fired (i even shot my self in the foot acedentally!) but a really easy way to slove the diving problem is just take your finger off it when you diving and you wont have that probelm

indulgence
11-18-2004, 11:51 PM
have fun playing on a windy day :rofl:

quik
11-19-2004, 12:28 AM
I'd prefer if you host it somewhere where I dont have to sign up.

SpecialBlend2786
11-19-2004, 12:30 AM
hahaha

magman007
11-19-2004, 01:04 AM
i thoguht the same thing but over the weekend i tried a DM4 for the first time and the owner had his trigger down really lite i mean you just barly touched it and it fired (i even shot my self in the foot acedentally!) but a really easy way to slove the diving problem is just take your finger off it when you diving and you wont have that probelm

you cant get a dm4 that light, its impossible, as it comes stock with a 25 g switch. i ran mine with no spring, so i know what you mean, but that is still too light

magmanl337
11-19-2004, 01:46 AM
megaman , cut down your sig , its to big :nono:

That vid has been up for a long time ;)

And I want my trigger that light ;)

Thats hybrid with no magnets :headbang:

Ok, im sick of people that criticize other people's sig. And if your going to try and be a smart-a** then atleast be right. Your sig is taller than his...Stupid immature punks....

White_Noise
11-19-2004, 02:14 AM
i have my sfl setup with a trigger light enough to blow on. liks someone else said, keep your finger off the trigger and you wnot have any problems shooting it when you dont want it to.

emagballa560: seriously, youre not an admin, and have no grounds on which to tell someone if their sig is the wrong size, etc. lay off it and stop being a wannabe admin.

Evil1
11-19-2004, 02:36 AM
Everyone beat me to the punch. I usually like what some call a "sloppy" trigger pull. No side to side play, and just maybe a 2mm pull. My emag is very hard to get any rhythm on when set super short and light like that. The only way I could fire it fast was by raking. The only gun that I own that has a pretty short pull is my alias.

Enemy
11-19-2004, 03:14 AM
i got mine light enough to when i shook it fired.. i drilled a magnet untill it split into 3 pieces then put the 2 largest peices spaced with an oring in the girp.. the trigger was so light that if i pointed upwards the trigger would fall ofcoarse firing my x! i took it out the same day deciding it was unsafe and as well i was around alot of kids! and put a whole magnet in there, its alot better and alot safer!

White_Noise
11-19-2004, 03:50 AM
if i bump the back of my valve hard enough, mine will fire, but it has to be quite hard. i used a piece of cocker lp hose to shim my magnet so that instead of laying flat, it is tipped up so that only about half of the magnet can interact strongly with the magnet in the trigger.

BobTheCow
11-19-2004, 07:57 AM
Ok, im sick of people that criticize other people's sig. And if your going to try and be a smart-a** then atleast be right. Your sig is taller than his...Stupid immature punks....Perhaps he meant magman007, because his is much too big. :rolleyes:

Gr0dy
11-19-2004, 08:40 AM
lol nice one

68magOwner
11-19-2004, 02:52 PM
its hard to get rythm on a real short trigger, but, not a really light decent sized one, i normally have my triggers set REALLY light, as seen in vid, i just hold the trigger down when i run/dive, or it normally will go off, but, once you play like that for a while, its not a big deal, and even if it does mis fire (on the field) it normally dosent matter anyway. But, i dont think that vid is really showing anything that any other marker cant do, im mean, i can even blow on my lil brothers TES to make it shoot (granted, i took apart and modded the microswitch to be one og the lightest switches i have ever felt, less than my DM4 25g switch) but still, light triggers arnta big deal with all the markers that have them today

Fuji
11-19-2004, 07:37 PM
Skyboy Surfer had a video he made at the end of Texball where he could crotch-bump the valve on his emag and make it fire. :D I have no idea how many times during that weekend that thing shot when he bumped it or shook it.

matmc89
11-19-2004, 08:49 PM
i shot myself 7 times in the leg the first time i used my speed :(

jayloo
11-20-2004, 12:37 AM
I actually shot that vid with my digital still camera. Came out ok tho. What is the guys AO name? I cant remember it.

The purple dust anno on that mag is just amazing. I never thought purple could look so good.

slade
11-20-2004, 09:57 AM
The purple dust anno on that mag is just amazing. I never thought purple could look so good.
if you like purple...

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=76976

i want my next gun to have that ano :D .