PDA

View Full Version : Greg Hastings Good or Bad?

defcon5freak
11-19-2004, 01:24 PM
Now that tournament paintball is out for the xbox does any1 know if it lives up to its rep or not?

P8NTBALLER590
11-19-2004, 02:27 PM
i thought it was a fun game when i played it i actually have a copy. well its my brothers and its very realistic. i just cant wait to get a dm5 :shooting:

Gr0dy
11-19-2004, 02:31 PM
are they going to come out with it for ps2? i want it sooo bad but i dont think they have it for ps2

phantomhitman
11-19-2004, 02:48 PM
the game is good, definitely worth the $40 price tag.

Skywalker
11-19-2004, 03:33 PM
I's not coming out for PS2. I think the game is realistic, but it could def. be better, I don't really like how the marker is always in my field of vision.

p8ntball365
11-19-2004, 03:49 PM
isnt it in real life? are you talking the marker or the hopper?

pointm@n
11-19-2004, 04:30 PM
I like the game a lot. The graphics are NOT Halo2 quality, but they are still pretty good. Definitely worth the $40 price tag. I would suggest buying this game if you like paintball because they will nto make a sequel if this game does not make revenue. Also they'll be more inclined to make a sequel on multiple platforms if the the first is a success. BUY THE GAME!!!

Gametag = Turismo

if you want to send me an invite

warbeak2099
11-19-2004, 04:42 PM
It sounds so awesome. My friend is offering to sell me an Xbox for $65 because he has two and doesn't need it. I'm thinking about doing it just for this game.

Bulldog
11-19-2004, 05:08 PM
The game's a blast, buy it. Have fun.

Stealthgerbil
11-19-2004, 05:44 PM
Is it just me or are Halo2's graphics not that good? I have only playing it co-op mode, but on my Samsung 50inch DLP TVm they arn't that good looking. It may be the split screen mode though.

crewbe
11-19-2004, 06:57 PM
its a great game if u have xbox live. there are only 19 turnys in single player mode and after that theres nothing else to do in single player mode.

Fuji
11-19-2004, 07:10 PM
Can you set up a single player match vs. bots? Or are you limited to multiplayer and tournament mode (single player)?

Ex: Halo only has Multiplayer/Co-Op and the single player campaign. There is no way to play the multi-player maps with bots for other players.

digitard
11-19-2004, 07:11 PM
You can continue to replay tourneys for fun as "arcade mode", but yeah. The SP is mainly just there to give you some non-live play, and to keep your skills up.

They are NOT making it for the PS2. It was cancelled. They have stated if it does well they will be inputting more "single xbox" multiplayer for 2 people to play at home, downloadable content, and more for GHTP 2.

The graphics are perfect. I say this because HIGH graphic games on LIVE tend to get laggy. They got a great mix of quality graphics, and keeping the count low enough to not lag LIVE games of 7v7.

Halo 2 graphics rock, but you mainly notice it with environment effects (water, etc) the most. Although a 7v7 game of H2 would bog down your game nicely.

Skywalker
11-19-2004, 09:29 PM
Is it just me or are Halo2's graphics not that good? I have only playing it co-op mode, but on my Samsung 50inch DLP TVm they arn't that good looking. It may be the split screen mode though.

It's not just you, I think they could be way better. The cut scenes have pretty ****ty graphics, but who really cares about them. They made the surrounding graphics decent, but the actual people need improvment.

Steelrat
11-19-2004, 09:38 PM

Get the HD cable setup for the xbox, and run it in 480 P. It makes a WORLD of difference. Definately night and day.

thegiantc
11-19-2004, 10:29 PM
Can't find it anywhere in town. The two game stores at the mall are SOLD OUT! :(

dynastyfan
11-20-2004, 08:20 AM
the single player isn't that great its really easy to just run up the left or right tape and get behind the other team. but the online play is just amazing i love playing on live. really realistic also

Gr0dy
11-20-2004, 09:17 AM
i hope theyll come out with it for ps2 :(

goat
11-22-2004, 02:49 PM
I bought an X box just for this game, I just ordered DSL...Just for this game!..........The play is excelllent and the maps are very realistic.........Ultimate Maddness is very real,,the teams even push hard up the short field and go for the flag almost every game.....

I really hope they have a sequel, I would like to see a field editior on the next one....That would rock.

All I can say, as a Paintball player....BUY THIS GAME