PDA

View Full Version : Custom Mag

jimidator
11-19-2004, 10:33 PM
Ok Im very very new to mags but not to paintball
someone on another forum reccommended this one
for automags

I want to build a custom mag and was wondering...
Is a Y frame walkable(trigger)

Does the LEVEL 10 bolt kit actually work

What are all the parts I need and how much
does it cost to build a mag

I shot one and liked it thats why im interested
Thanx

-Jimmy

Duzzy
11-19-2004, 10:53 PM
If you put a trigger stop in it you might be able to walk a Y-frame, otherwise no. I have personally never seen anyone, nor been able to walk it. The LX kit works incredibly well, the only down side is for big velocity changes you need to put in a new spring and all that fun stuff. Basic mag is about 500 new, with Y-fram ULT and all of that fun stuff. It is worth it, but if you are not sure by a used one they are usually cheaper and should work just as well. Good luck, I hope you get a good mag and enjoy it.

AnArchist_1944
11-20-2004, 12:14 AM
Click Here (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=158794)

slade
11-20-2004, 10:02 AM
for automags

Thanx

-Jimmy
1) as said by duzzy, it may be walkable with a trigger stop and a ult. otherwise no, but you will still be able to get a rather high rof out of it, for a mech at least.

2) considering the bolt, if tuned correctly, can stop on your tongue without hurting it, i would say it works fairly well. but that is if you tune it and get it to work with a heavy spring, which is hard (at least for me) to do. i have had a few chops with the shortest spring, but not many. with a halo you will have no chops.

3) the easiest, fastest, and most cost effective way to get a custom mag would be to get the rt ule custom from AGD or www.whitewolfairsmithing.com to buy the mag you want used if you can find it, or to go to a dealer in the dealers section like rogue or fragtek (you will be able to get a discount over the AGD factory price, as well as get custom parts, if you want, like rogue's vert frame or ule rail)

Gr0dy
11-20-2004, 10:08 AM
for automags

Thanx

-Jimmy
id go with the intelli frame, and yes if lvl10 is tuned correctly you wont have any chops, i also recommend you get xvalve. You will be able to find already built guns and parts at www.store.airgun.com

SpecialBlend2786
11-20-2004, 11:36 PM
You can get a customized mag from may dealers on AO that will be 100% tuned and ready to go. Check out Tunaman or Rogue