PDA

View Full Version : endo/zgrip/warp/ my gun !!

master_alexander
11-20-2004, 04:28 PM
here it is, i just finished it. for now.

z grip
rt valve
endo
68/45 crossfire with dye rino cover
smoke warp feed
jj ceramic
hopper left ugly grey mainbody.

just thought i could show it off

Echo419
11-20-2004, 04:31 PM
Good to see theres still some old school left on AO! But yah that body is ugly :) But You just need a dust black anything on it... maybe one of those old bodies with the holes in the end.... forget what there called.... dust one of thjose, cut it down and run it warp

personman
11-20-2004, 04:39 PM
Haha, I bet you get some wierd looks at the field.

mobius
11-20-2004, 04:51 PM
Good to see theres still some old school left on AO! But yah that body is ugly :) But You just need a dust black anything on it... maybe one of those old bodies with the holes in the end.... forget what there called.... dust one of thjose, cut it down and run it warp

Are you referring to a Minimag body?

personman
11-20-2004, 04:55 PM
I think he is talking about the Old Skool RT bodies, in that case they wont fit on a regular mag so dont try.

ojhspyro89
11-20-2004, 07:05 PM
Kinda looks cluttered to me and i dun like that endough thingie. Beats me but if ya like it, its golden.

68magOwner
11-20-2004, 10:21 PM
id take off foregrip, i doubt you use it cuz it would be HARD to reach (assuming you shoot with right hand since warp is set up that way) but still cool

master_alexander
11-20-2004, 10:45 PM
Haha, I bet you get some wierd looks at the field.

yes i get sooo many, first they think wow that's cool, then they think, how do you shoot that thing?

yeah i need a new mainbody, i was gonna get one at the closeout sale, but the black ones were all gone. i'll find a used one, and a new barrel.

i need the foregrip to stabelize the gun, the grip frame is heavy and so is the tank, np for me though (i'm a smart strong guy all the girls like ;) ) the foregrip was off my friends cocker, we traded, will it still work?

68magOwner
11-20-2004, 10:55 PM
that foregrip will not work as a gas-thru unless you open it up and gut out all the reg-parts, and your gas-thru will not work on his cocker unless it is a reg

master_alexander
11-20-2004, 11:12 PM
yeah i meant reg, it's origonally o a cocker

warbeak2099
11-20-2004, 11:13 PM
Yea, running a 2ndry reg with an RT valve isn't exactly good.

Chronobreak
11-20-2004, 11:14 PM
:spit_take wow like the endo y-grip combo as for the rest of the mag....yes looks cluttered...its ok ive been told mine looks cluttered..its fine as long as you can handle it

i wouldve gone a smaller tank and preferably hopper right body for the warp but its looking good :clap:

master_alexander
11-21-2004, 12:24 AM
i couldn't find a smaller tank than a 68/45 which should be on it's way, the one shown is for sale/trade, it's an 88/30 crossfire and needs hydro i'll put it in the classified section. it is kinna cluttered, but it works sweet !!! oh yeah and don't use co2 with an endo on an rt, not like i would have but... yeah

light em up :shooting:

Magaman
11-21-2004, 05:55 PM
That's Awesome... It's like the Ultimate Old School Mag... :clap:

master_alexander
11-21-2004, 07:15 PM
it is now dubbed the ultimate old school mag

thanks magaman

master_alexander
12-06-2004, 06:12 PM
i edited it my new tank came :clap: the old one is now for sale

purple
12-06-2004, 06:19 PM
i have a question

can you fully hold the z-grip(all 4 fingers wrapped around) with the endo cradle? it seems that it would hit the inside of your wrist

Purple

master_alexander
12-24-2004, 12:27 AM
yes i can wrap my fingers around, i just got a new trigger and valve job at a local field,hit and run by a guy named Rod D????? don't know last name but now the valve and trigger and valve are syncqued (whatever) perfectly, and i can put my finger on the on the tip of the trigger and it will bounce and then i can also walk it 15 bps. now i need to know about that rapid fire thingey i found.

codeman35
12-24-2004, 04:48 AM
No way! Hit and Run is where I play at. Rod is a good guy; he's a certified Airgun Designs tech. He knows what he's doing. Wow, that's crazy, I was just going to post to see if any body else plays at Hit n Run. Where do you live? I'm in Mansfield.

PS: Maybe you'll see me out there one day. I'll have the warp fed, all black with nickel body and Y grip mag. My name is Cody.

B.A.M.
12-24-2004, 09:05 AM
In what state is mansfield in. And thats a pretty nice gun though its ugly

captian pinky
12-24-2004, 11:59 AM
i must say out of all the mags i have seen i love this one probably close to the most because if u think about how rare the trigger frame is and then the rt valve and then think how many mags you see with a endo you really appreciate the beauty nice gun mmaster_alexander

AGDlover
12-24-2004, 12:14 PM
wow dude that sweet!! I saw the title on paintball talk and went "damn that must be an ugly *** gun!" but thats awsome

master_alexander
12-24-2004, 02:03 PM
No way! Hit and Run is where I play at. Rod is a good guy; he's a certified Airgun Designs tech. He knows what he's doing. Wow, that's crazy, I was just going to post to see if any body else plays at Hit n Run. Where do you live? I'm in Mansfield.

PS: Maybe you'll see me out there one day. I'll have the warp fed, all black with nickel body and Y grip mag. My name is Cody.

yea i live in mansfield across the street from mansfield high school

mansfield texas. it's the dfw area and the fastest growing city in texas.