PDA

View Full Version : new here, thinking about making a custom mag.

Vaktathi
11-21-2004, 01:37 AM
hey, I'm new here, and was wondering if someone could answer my questions
i'm thinking about possibly making a custom mag. how much would it cost me, and what all would I need to buy assuming I get a Karta body/rail? so far I know i'd need to get an xvalve (how much do they cost?) and some sort of frame (either intelliframe or wait till the hairtrigger comes out. also, ive seen pics of mag's with cocker and spyder frames, will a WGP hinge work with a mag?) and a forgrip. other than that, what do I need and how much would all that cost?

-thx guys

Enemy
11-21-2004, 02:35 AM
well for a mage there is the body then the valve then the rail then the trigger frame thats pretty much it.. i dont know where youve seen wgp frames on mags but i have seen the spyder frames.. the hair is far from being produced but you can check out gadevil for electros! then Rougue and logic for angel style verts.. and agd has the intelli and y grip.. the xvalves cost i believe 325 new but you can pick one up on the forums for 225. thats pretty much it!

JrnyFan1985
11-21-2004, 03:35 AM
you're probably thinkin of spending 600 w/ the setup you're talking about (the body's hella expensive) but it's definitely managable. I'd stick w/ mechanical cuz i believe it voids the warranty on all the products if you change it to an electric marker. But whatever the choice, definitely don't wait for the hair. that thing probably won't be comin out.

TMAXXKING1
11-21-2004, 05:09 AM
rogue has what ever you need and i meen every thing ..
http://www.automags.org/forums/search.php?searchid=267403

theres a link for some real nice mag gear ...
he also has x valves and what ever hardware you will need to put a mag together
check out the exile body .. i think that is the next thing on my list ..

i just got my karta body for my emag .. cost 335 well worth the cash

but that body rogue makes also looks real nice man .. anways take a look at what he has to offer .. he also has mags already built .. with a few of those options on them already
and he will put any thing on your mag he has to offer ...all you got to do is ask.

WELCOME TO AO THE BEST SITE I HAVE FOUND ...

Chronobreak
11-21-2004, 09:57 AM
rogue has karta in stock? ifnot whitewolf sure does ;) sig for link

your better off buying the gun from one of the delaers,rogue,whitewolf, i think tunaman and maybe coolhand EVEN carry kartaqs althouh im nto 100% sure.

deadbox101
11-21-2004, 10:08 AM
www.whitewolfairsmithing.com

he has a few kartas in stock and it will save you a good $120 and you can build your custom mag

OR

http://www.fragtek.com

has mostly rouge products but again you can build it off of here

Vaktathi
11-21-2004, 07:46 PM
thx guys for answering my questions. and as for the question about the cocker frame's on mags, there were some pics floating around on the www.wgppress.com of an E-bladed mag, thats why I asked. (yeah, I thought it was wierd also)

also, if i order from whitewolf, can I get a Karta with the non-ULE rail, the rail that DW originally made for it? (just because it looks better and weight is not the largest issue with me.)