PDA

View Full Version : Interest in Matte Black AGD Parts?

Burphel
11-21-2004, 04:29 AM
I've been in at least two discussions in the last week involving matte black parts to match the Tac-One. One dealing with why they don't come that way stock, the other dealing with aftermarkets. Both of them had responses something akin to "not enough demand" and "you can always get them custom made."

I suspect that there's plenty of people out there that want their Tac's parts to match not just in color, but texture. Along with the possibility of people wanting them for their ULE's to contrast the other shiny bits, or to go with their custom matte anno. Maybe even enough to be viable as an option either from the factory or from aftermarket vendors. Let's find out for sure...

SpecialBlend2786
11-21-2004, 05:11 AM
I love matte black :ninja:

Rallog
11-21-2004, 09:02 AM
I'm actually looking to send my shiny bitts off my RT ULE pro off to get made black. I love my gun, and the dull metal isn't too bad, but I'd rather have it all black, or maybe add some red or green don't know for sure yet, just know I don't want shiny.

So yeah, put me on the list of people who would have much rather had it come from them (much cheaper) all black :) I'm not sure about the texture really, but I know it'd be nice at least for the colors.