PDA

View Full Version : shocktec emag

brian terry
11-05-2001, 03:47 PM
people i had a outstanding day sunday with my new emag ,the gun rocks ,its fast very fast ,and with the new cocker threaded barrel the accuracy is something u all got to see for yourself,guys and girls when tom gets the extream out you need to get it ,you wont be sorry,this new gun will put airgun back on top ,iv seen more people shooting mags at big tournys anyway like world cup this year there was a lot more mag ,it looks like AGD is comeing back big ,but i new it was comeing so haha .... :D

jah871
11-05-2001, 03:58 PM
glad you like it

this new gun will put airgun back on top
when was AGD any where else except on the top????:D

kilaueakid
11-05-2001, 06:30 PM
hey Brian,
Is your ball detent just the same as an angel? Just wondering cause mine is. What kind of feed neck are you using? I am assuming you have the center feed module correct? I don't think they have the warps modules yet, or at least that is what I was told. I have only got to shoot a couple hundred through mine, I had some poor quality paint but still shot great. It is just too easy to outshoot that hopper!! Can't wait for the warp module to arrive. What color did u get?
kila

Bailey
11-05-2001, 07:16 PM
Yeah his gun rocks,(i should know i was on the receiving end of it) Its really quiet FAST well..its a mag ;)

Theres not enough words in the English language for me to describe this gun guys Its simply the best!

Cant wait to get mine :D

and by the way Kilauekid his is cherry red

kilaueakid
11-05-2001, 07:31 PM
thanks bailey

MrAirgunRT
11-05-2001, 08:06 PM
Man that gun was shooting nice until Kyle of course busted a ball. Me of course, throw me in the trash cuz sunday my game was less then garbage.

BONESisAgod
11-24-2001, 10:34 PM
I had the chance to play around with it when Brian came to my house, but we weren't able to shoot any paint through it. While gettin shot at with it, and watching him shoot, it was obvoiuse the cocker threads increase accuracy MUCH MUCH more. Im pretty jelouse now, but, an extreme will be in my hands soon enough. And if i cant get it for what someone has told me, ill just go out and buy one.

Ov3rmind
11-24-2001, 10:59 PM
I wish I could afford that gun, it's the best! I was just wondering, can you use it without a Warpfeed? It looks like the verticle neck has no opening for the hopper, or needs a plastic elbow (that's a shame for people like me who prefer the standard hopper setup). If I ever do save up the money though, i can assure you, this gun will rank above angels and Cockers for me (even if I do have to order a plastic feed neck, which would suck)!

MrAirgunRT
11-24-2001, 11:02 PM
im pretty sure that you can switch it around and make it vertical feed.. cuz thats what my friends is anyway. i am pretty sure u can just switch it to make it go with a warp.

BONESisAgod
11-24-2001, 11:20 PM
to use the vertical feed, you need a vertical elbow, much like that found on the Spyder EM1. It comes with left and right feeds found on the Autococker 2001. I have heard that a warp feed breech will soon be realeased where the feed neck sticks directly out the side where the warpfeed hose can be plugges directly into. Just coverin up the confusion.

DarkPhoenix
11-24-2001, 11:24 PM
Does anyone know or seen any good pictures of the SFL E-mag? I know shocktech has not put any at the BBT website and I have not seen any besides what are on the forum pages.

BONESisAgod
11-24-2001, 11:26 PM
i dont think i have seen any pics. Try www.pbnation.com. The only time i have seen them is when my friend was using his, and when i had it in my hands. Next time we play ill be sure to take as many pics as necessary.

Major Ho
11-25-2001, 05:10 PM
So...What is the real difference between the SFL emags and the Xtremes? Im told the SFL's have millings and a matching DYE barrel. Is the the only difference?
Which of the two are cheaper/more expensive.
Ive seen a few pics but cant see anything noticable.

BOOT
11-26-2001, 02:42 AM
If I am correct, the only difference between the Xtremes and SFL is that the SFL has more milling and would be more expensive. From what I have read, SFL IS a milled Xtreme, with a different barrel.

headcase
11-26-2001, 01:55 PM
Here is a pic of a SFL from the world cup:

Http://myworld.batcave.net/sfl.html

by the way this is the marker that is bringing me back to the AGD family(I had a Micro E-mag I traded away.)

Later
SSDD

brian terry
11-26-2001, 02:39 PM
well guys and girls my SFL emag is still shooting very very nice ,iv had NO prob with it and it shoots soooooo straight ,and when iv let people that shoot angels and other guns use it they come back saying they really really like it ,some even say they wish airgun had it out befor they got the gun there useing now ,but anyway ill keep you all up on how its doing....and ill get some pics for u all to...

krafty
11-26-2001, 02:58 PM
There was a satin-finished purple SFL in the cage at AGD during the super tour... I apologize to anyone who slipped in the puddle of drool I left there. :) I've never come so close to offering my soul for sale...

brian terry
11-26-2001, 05:18 PM
headcase email me at brimstone smoke @aol.com and ill tell u want u needed to know.

mag59459
11-26-2001, 07:49 PM
is there a vision on the e-mag extreme?

headcase
11-26-2001, 09:02 PM
From what I've read that is the last thing being worked on. The first run won't have it available. The second on will have avaiable as an option stock or an upgrade after the fact to be added to any xtreem.

Later
SSDD

BradPalooza
11-26-2001, 10:20 PM
Here's a pic...

BradPalooza
11-26-2001, 10:24 PM
This one's a little better.

BOOT
11-27-2001, 11:08 AM
Anyone know where you can find a SFL emag? I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Have a good one

headcase
11-27-2001, 11:46 AM
As of right now, only through shocktech directly. They aren't listed on the web site, you have to call, and I don't even know if they have anymore.

Later
SSDD

Mr. T!
11-27-2001, 04:17 PM
more pics-