PDA

View Full Version : One of the most helpful videos ever!

Jack & Coke
11-22-2004, 07:31 PM
This is one of the most helpful videos ever!

http://www.nata2.info/humor/movies/tshirt_folding.mpg

Folding shirts is easy, but what's cool about this technique is the SPEED and UNIFORMITY of results.

Enjoy :clap:

penguinpunk555
11-22-2004, 07:35 PM
Welcome to yesterdecade.

LawnGnome7
11-22-2004, 07:54 PM
its alot harder that it looks or im just :tard:

JrnyFan1985
11-23-2004, 01:11 AM
that is amazing, it'd speed up laundry like there's no tomorrow. Now all i do is just put my clean clothes on my computer chair at night, and in the morning, transfer the clothes from my computer chair to my bed. repeat as necessary until i eventually run out of clothes.

dj89
11-23-2004, 01:33 AM
I'v been doing it wrong :(

SpecialBlend2786
11-23-2004, 02:28 AM
lol i saw this awile ago, took me some practice to get it right but boy is it quick to do my laundry :p

bornl33t
11-23-2004, 06:22 AM
the funny thing is, I saw this a long time ago, and this week I was sorting out my closets to see what I can get rid of and stuff. When I was all done I had a pile of t-shirts that needed to be folded and I though of this video and did a search for it. What are the chances that it would show up on AO again in the same week I was looking for it?

Jack & Coke
11-23-2004, 10:42 AM
I'm glad it helped you!

I know this clip is not new. I did not present it as a "new" video. I posted it as a helful video.

Just prior to posting this thread, I did a search of AO to see if this video was posted before... I found nothing under "folding" or "t-shirt", so I decided to post it as I found it quite instructive, and that it had a certain "cool-factor".

Lame attempts at wit (e.g. "Welcome to yesterdecade.") in a situation like this, only demonstrate immature ignorance. Those types of silly remarks are for when something has already been thoughly discussed and rehashed many times within the current forum.

I wonder if people who work in clothing retail (e.g. GAP, Macy's, Nordstroms, etc.) know this technique... ?

Gtask8
11-23-2004, 03:10 PM
that is amazing, it'd speed up laundry like there's no tomorrow. Now all i do is just put my clean clothes on my computer chair at night, and in the morning, transfer the clothes from my computer chair to my bed. repeat as necessary until i eventually run out of clothes.

Lol same here!

Gtask8
11-23-2004, 03:11 PM
O by the way, I used to live in Redondo Beach Cali too !!!

WicKeD_WaYz
11-23-2004, 03:28 PM
Redondo Beach is awesome but im more of a Venice guy myself

oldsoldier
11-23-2004, 05:55 PM
I roll mine...I could make a video, if you like :D

hitech
11-23-2004, 06:46 PM
I can't wait to give it a try!

Thanks!

:cheers:

Cristobal
11-23-2004, 07:00 PM
Wow -- I've got to give that a try

slade
11-23-2004, 07:50 PM
wow... when i read that i was thinking, "OMG... i never knew people on AO were THAT much of losers..." but i actually clicked on the link and... omg how does she do that?!?!??!?? this should be under the category of "magic tricks" not "laundry folding". i swear, i could imagine a street magician doing that.

ScatterPlot
11-25-2004, 02:37 AM
the funny thing is, I saw this a long time ago, and this week I was sorting out my closets to see what I can get rid of and stuff. When I was all done I had a pile of t-shirts that needed to be folded and I though of this video and did a search for it. What are the chances that it would show up on AO again in the same week I was looking for it?

Dude, that's on stupidvideos.com also, and I haven't been there in MONTHS. So I saw that one for the first time earlier this week also. Werd.