PDA

View Full Version : Do you think I got a good deal.

emanjamin
11-05-2001, 04:06 PM
Well, one of my teammates grew up with Rich Lenardson, the guy who makes F5 Autocockers.
When we in tournies, if his gun ever went down. He would usualy use my backup retromag. Well he called me and told me that he wanted a reliable backup gun, and ofcourse he came to the only one on the team with mags :) . Well he told me that he will Trade me a brand new F5 for one of my mags with a retro kit in it.
I thought about it for around 3 seconds and agreed.

I am trading him a black micro mag with retro for a new F5.
What do you guys think?

**Ofcourse the F5 is going to my backup because I like my mags better** :) :)

Tunaman
11-05-2001, 04:55 PM
Don't do it. Only a sucker would take that deal. Even if the Mini is old....just my opinion of course.:D

PigSweat
11-05-2001, 05:04 PM
Are we talkin about the electro-cocker F5? If so, that was a sweet deal! The resale on one of those alone would be worth it.

MagNumPI
11-05-2001, 05:13 PM
Comming from a cocker to mag owner. Thats a *****in deal.. Sell the F5 on Ebay and buy a Emag. **** good deal..

PigSweat
11-05-2001, 05:16 PM
So,am I safe to assume it WAS a Sandridge F5 autococker? Then it most certainley was a sweet deal.

emanjamin
11-05-2001, 05:21 PM
Yeah, it was a Sandridge F5. I don't know if it will be a black box or not. I imagine it won't be but if it is I can get it changed real quick, I live 30 minutes from Sandridge.
As for selling it on E-bay....maybe. I think I will give it some use and then sell it. The thought never hit me to sell it and get an E-mag but that sounds like a great idea now :).

MagNumPI
11-05-2001, 05:26 PM
I'm just chalk full of good idea's today!