PDA

View Full Version : is this a good gun?

iwantanautomag
11-23-2004, 01:28 AM
I am thinking about getting a new gun and it might be an automag. I saw this on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=47252&item=7116024311&rd=1

and was wondering if it is a good deal. What do you guys think?

JrnyFan1985
11-23-2004, 01:34 AM
you could definitely find better. I think you save around $75 max with the price he's asking for. I have the same exact setup this guy had and i paid i think 525 for my gun. Definintely look around more though. i saw a viking on ebay for 350 (800 dollar gun). i'd personally pass this deal up, you can easily find a better deal than that.

paintballrulzs
11-23-2004, 01:36 AM
Definitely a nice gun. The price seems about right too because it has a ule body and xvalve. Not sure who the owner is, but more than likely because they directed u here they are a member.

SpecialBlend2786
11-23-2004, 02:17 AM
nice gun, price seems pretty fair

iwantanautomag
11-23-2004, 08:52 PM
damn it, someone else bought it. oh well. Ill get an angel.

Bad_Dog
11-24-2004, 06:02 PM
well i bought my emag for $465... so... :p

iwantanautomag
11-24-2004, 07:05 PM
nicely done. but angels own emags.

-=Squid=-
11-24-2004, 07:50 PM
nicely done. but angels own emags.
It all depends. An Angel LCD, without ACE? Not a chance.

I hate that myth amongs noobs that angels are so great...

- Goro

xXHavokXx
11-24-2004, 08:03 PM
I love that myth, angels are the shizzle.

$tevo
11-24-2004, 10:43 PM
what ever happened to that saying that its the player, not the gun? is that still true or is it the gun not the player now?

i dont see how angels own emags, they are both pretty reliable guns. presonally i like the low profile of the mag compared to the big bulky angel

Korrosion
11-25-2004, 01:54 AM
Angels own all and everyone knows mags are really autochoppers. :eek: :rofl: Angels are not bad guns. I believe that they are the only gun where the ball does not sit against the bolt. Because of the rota breech the bolt has to come foward and smack the ball. But thats what A4 bolts are for.

Angel vs E-mag = they are both good guns but since we're on AO most people will probably prefer the mag. :hail: And remeber, its not so much the player, as the mag he's behind that counts. :clap:

GT
11-25-2004, 09:18 AM
I love angels. Very realible elctros I have only owned LCDs and LEDS

Bob_da_Splatman
11-25-2004, 09:57 AM
what ever happened to that saying that its the player, not the gun? is that still true or is it the gun not the player now?

Yeah that kinda got shut down when the 18+ bps hit the market.........dont get me wrong i mean i would think that a pump pimp(person not gun) could def take a new person with a dm5 or timmy or nerve or hat ever.....its just its not as bigg of an issue

wombo102
11-25-2004, 10:09 AM
well, i think it is the player and the gun, you see, a player needs a good reliable gun that will shoot at a resonably fast rate. this is because when he is moving he/she must keep the other person down so he/she wont get shot. so in reality if you are a good player you probebly need a good gun to keep up with your self. a new player would be fine with a more low end gun, a reliable low end gun, such as a spyder or tippman. a new player wouldnt need to shoot as fast or as extreme becuase he/she would still be learning and expirencing the game. those are just my thoughts.

iwantanautomag
11-25-2004, 02:20 PM
>>!!!pointless argument alert!!!<< everyone knows that angels dominate every other gun out there. and stevo, angels arent big and bulky. Are you thinking of tippmanns. noobs sometimes confuse angels with tippmanns.

xXHavokXx
11-25-2004, 02:27 PM

i dont see how angels own emags, they are both pretty reliable guns. presonally i like the low profile of the mag compared to the big bulky angel

Look at a fly or g7....they are tiny

Chronobreak
11-25-2004, 02:32 PM
squid- i bet goro is amd good at p-ball ;)

why not just contact one of the ao/agd dealers and get a csutom brand new mag. it will only be a tad more and it will be BRAND NEW and can be csutomized however you like it.

search roguefactor or link in sig(whitewolf), also coolhand,fragtreck, uhm.....and tunaman check em out.

xXHavokXx
11-25-2004, 03:21 PM
squid- i bet goro is amd good at p-ball ;)

why not just contact one of the ao/agd dealers and get a csutom brand new mag. it will only be a tad more and it will be BRAND NEW and can be csutomized however you like it.

search roguefactor or link in sig(whitewolf), also coolhand,fragtreck, uhm.....and tunaman check em out.

and ROUGE FACTOR ...his guns are sexy as all hell.....I'm still doing research but my preliminary studies have shown that Rouge's guns may be able to attract hot women much like Angels do......I may need more materials to finish these tests, maybe If Rouge would send me a gun I could finalize my data.,............... :D