PDA

View Full Version : Why AGD is the best...

ThePatriot
11-05-2001, 05:11 PM
About a week ago i saw a post from Tom saying to email your adress and name to them and they would send you some stickers for free. Being as most other companies i have tried refuse to unless you buy a product of theirs or something else, i was doubtful, but today in the mail, i got 2 AGD stickers totally free, this just shows how great and caring AGD is to the AO members and their customers....thnx AGD

AGD
11-05-2001, 05:36 PM
Love comes from within, not wether or not you own our products. Thanks for being part of the family.

AGD

ThePatriot
11-05-2001, 05:47 PM
I should thank you for actually caring about the average person.....like me and most of the other people who post here

ProjectMag
11-05-2001, 06:15 PM
I got my stickers today too along with my extended p/f plug for....FREE! Thanks AGD!

mac2k4
11-05-2001, 08:22 PM
not saying AGD isn't good, but every company gives free stickers away, at any NPPL event they just toss'em out. My lil' bro got thousands of xtreme rage stickers and made some tight looking pods w/ the clear smarts parts freak face covered w/ xtremerage stickers.

Snappy
11-05-2001, 08:28 PM
Yeah, but the last few times I've written an e-mail to WGP I either got no response or a link to the "FAQ" section. Thanks, great, slap a number on my butt and put me out to pasture because I'm not worth the 2 minutes it'd take to answer a question about BUYING SOMETHING FROM YOU! :mad: Argh, I'm still ticked. I don't think I need my cocker anymore.

Mega Man
11-05-2001, 08:30 PM
there the best because they own this forum and they will kick us out if we disobey them. hehe jk, no were more like a cult, er gang, no... Big, Happy, Family! hehe. No but seriously Tom and AGD are the best. Good guns, good equipment, good service.

Major Ho
11-05-2001, 08:36 PM
Just makes me wanna meet Tom Kaye all the more...
(That doesnt sound like proper english :confused: )
The man behind the legend.....TOOOOOOOOOOM KAYE!!!! *Crowd roars*
Sorry, Double shot of espresso and still feeling it :D

FooTemps
11-05-2001, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by mac2k4
not saying AGD isn't good, but every company gives free stickers away, at any NPPL event they just toss'em out. My lil' bro got thousands of xtreme rage stickers and made some tight looking pods w/ the clear smarts parts freak face covered w/ xtremerage stickers.

The only difference is that Tom and AGD smilies in their hearts when they give us stickers while the other companies grimace at us in their minds when they give us stickers.

Kid: "can i have a sticker"
AGD: "sure! here's a whole box!"
Kid: "YAY!"
AGD: ":D "

Kid2: "Can I have a sticker"
Other Co.: "FINE! Here, go away!"
Kid2: "Can I have another sticker"
Other Co.: "Fine, but go away, we have more customers to attend to, owner #95788324.
Kid2: "YOU'RE MEAN!"
Other Co.: ::takes back the stickers::
Kid2: :(

These are dramatic exaggerations. Other Co. doesn't care about players, AGD does.

Shaft
11-05-2001, 08:54 PM
I can't say I've seen a more customer oriented company in any industry.
I've been a Mag owner for a short time now and I've met the president of the company and I'll be touring the facility in a couple of weeks.
Owning this gun has been quite the experience. This forum alone has been cool to hang around in.
It's a total experience. I'm proud to be a part of it.
I now tell people that they should buy a Mag even if they will never play paintball and have no reason to own one.
"Hey Grandpa, you should buy an Automag by AGD."
"Eh?"
"Buy a warp feed too."
"Do I know you?"
"No, but I've met Tom Kaye. He's the president of AGD. Here have a sticker for your cane."
"Get away from me you freak!!!"

Ok so I don't try to sell paintball guns to geriatric strangers. But I do recommend all that play paintball - except those that I'm playing against, use AGD gear.