PDA

View Full Version : Diadem Opinions

revx
11-24-2004, 02:00 PM
I need to know what you think about Action Markers new Gun the Diadem. I have their CD that they gave me on the Orlando World Cup 2004, and after seeing the videos I'm like WOW that's a great marker!! I wish to know if there is someone who has tested already and to tell me their feedback about this great marker.

xXHavokXx
11-24-2004, 02:47 PM
Eh, it's ok. We have an older one at the shop. The AM guys are really very cool. Alot of stuff you caan do like a no rise. Just watch the detents they tend to pop out and all the AM guns we have have such huge amounts of blow back it's not funny., We have the new valve stems that are supposed to help but we can still hit the roof witht he blow back.

Creative Mayhem
11-24-2004, 04:50 PM
Myself, Datapimp, Wyn1370, and a couple others tried them out at a tourney in Detroit. We all liked them, even though they were capped at 13bps(due to the really small field) They felt really comfortable in any position, which is surprising considering the huge hump on the frame. IT shot really smooth and actually quite accurate with the stock barrel. If I had some extra dough, I would almost consider picking up one. Maybe after I get a Tac ;)

I own an AM-P Illusion, and I love it, definately one of the fastest pumps out there which is funny to say. Just dont fire it next to someone's head at a scenario game,,it kinda loud, Right Load and Kennedy :D :rofl:

SpecialBlend2786
11-25-2004, 01:36 AM
if you go the banner on 68caliber.com, you ger 25% off MSRP, bringing the price of the marker to $450 which is a DAMN good deal imo

revx
11-25-2004, 03:28 AM
thanks all for replying it's that i'm looking forward for it because I need a backup gun. I have a DM4 right now and wish to have a cheap and really good secondary marker in case the dm4 has problems in tourneys. And most of all the videos impressed me and in the world cup those people are cool.

xXHavokXx
11-25-2004, 01:22 PM
get a pds bushy.