PDA

View Full Version : NY players where do u play???

triten
11-24-2004, 06:14 PM
i live on long island and play at cousins indoor in Hauppauge....

just wondering where everyone else plays.....

Dayspring
11-24-2004, 06:46 PM
A PBX indoor field is coming to NYC VERY soon. :)

Rift
11-24-2004, 07:13 PM
iv recently started playing at Hustlers out in NJ is about an hour away from me

ericthebuzzsaw
11-25-2004, 07:32 PM
Theres a great field out in Coram, LI (way out by the tip)

Every year they do a big game.. i think its in may... its a pretty good time

other than that the cousins place you play at is pretty cool.. theres a couple in CT but they are pretty boring

MonsterMag
11-25-2004, 10:04 PM
In western Ny (buffalo area )

Me
dj89
atm743
Ender
Warbreak

All play at a outdoor field , www.rickzgamez.com

And we hoepfully will be playing at this new indoor ware house that has opend up :headbang:

Glickman
11-25-2004, 10:53 PM
Theres a great field out in Coram, LI (way out by the tip)

Every year they do a big game.. i think its in may... its a pretty good time

other than that the cousins place you play at is pretty cool.. theres a couple in CT but they are pretty boring

cousins runs one of the places in coram, and its no where near the tip, only little more than halfway

heres where i play:
-cousins hauppauge
-cousins coram
-hi velocity coram

i dunno what happend with paintball garage, i was planning on going there the majority of the time but.. who knows

Stix
11-25-2004, 11:13 PM
Paintball Arena, over at West Babylon. I've been to Cousin's in Coram a few times.

warbeak2099
11-25-2004, 11:23 PM
In western Ny (buffalo area )

Me
dj89
atm743
Ender
Warbreak

All play at a outdoor field , www.rickzgamez.com

And we hoepfully will be playing at this new indoor ware house that has opend up :headbang:

Grrrr it's warBEAK not BREAK. It's cool, everyone does that for some reason. I play at Professional Paintball and Pat's Paintball as well.

triten
11-25-2004, 11:39 PM
cousins runs one of the places in coram, and its no where near the tip, only little more than halfway

heres where i play:
-cousins hauppauge
-cousins coram
-hi velocity coram

i dunno what happend with paintball garage, i was planning on going there the majority of the time but.. who knows

im at the cousins paintball in hauppauge every monday from 7pm to about closing...

if your ever there im the only guy with a mag....

Jackel411
11-26-2004, 12:42 AM
I dont do cousins.. I dont like them as a bussiness, just a bunch of confused morons running all there operations.

I frequent HiVI's outdoor in Coram , atleast every other week.. probally less now do to it being to damn cold.

Some time if my mood is right Ill go to Paintball Arena

The rest of the time I can be spotted at EMR or other larger events around the area.

Sooner or later Ill be playing were I work :)

MagDog68
11-26-2004, 01:01 AM
I dont do cousins.. I dont like them as a bussiness, just a bunch of confused morons running all there operations.

Preach on Brother!

Stix
11-26-2004, 03:01 AM

The first and last time I went to a cousins store, I had a conversation that went something like this:

Sales Guy: Hey, is that a mag?
Me: Yeah
Sales Guy: I'm suprised you have one in NY, especially now that it's getting cold.
Me: Huh?
Sales Guy: Yeah, they don't like the cold
Me: But I'm using Nitro...
Sales Guy: Doesn't matter, they don't like the cold, and it'll chop like crazy because of it.
Me: But I'm using Nitro and I have a level 10 bolt installed.
Sales Guy: What's that? Doesn't matter... if you like the single tube design so much, we have this shocker here that performs very well in the cold...

Suffice to say I never went back.

MindJob
11-26-2004, 09:11 AM
i live on long island and play at cousins indoor in Hauppauge....

just wondering where everyone else plays.....

If your up for a trip to Staten Island, we have a primo outlaw field, called the WARD. Its on the old Staten Island Farm Colony, which was abandonded in the 60's and has been sitting there empty ever since.

There are pics of it in my "Gallery" link in my sig.

BTW, there is also Liberty paintball. I haven't been there in a LONG time, but the people who run it amd the fields are both top notch. Not sure of current pricing....

The ward, obviously, is free. ;)

I have, and will continue to avoid Staten Island Paintball. The are ridiculously overpriced, the fields are small, and most of the people there who run it...er.. well, lets just say 'unknowledgable' I wont even buy air there anymore.

Jackel411
11-26-2004, 10:17 AM
Yeah actually... Liberty is damn good I didnt list them just because I really only went there once..

It has one issue though its piggy backed with a ski resort so this time of year Im not sure how it runs..

I used to be cousins outdoor guntech/fills guy and even with that job the sales reps at there stores would treat me like a newb and try to jam there gaytrix.. err.. matrix down my throat even when I just went in there to get like a drop or a parts kits its really funny..

Thus my sig.. most people fall into that trap of going in there wanting gun X and walking out with a matrix and not being happy.

EDIT:: Oh yeah look at my location Im about a 2 minute drive away from Cousins in Deer Park.. and yet.. I work at a store in Hicksville , and shop there or if I need and odd ball part fast Ill go to Island Paintball...

That was all greek to every one except Long ISlanders :)

Toxic Dave
11-26-2004, 03:31 PM
Jakel, as if I don't know your real name....You fail to mention that you had/ have other issues with Cousins other than as a customer, so your opinion of them as a whole is tainted to say the least.

You can say bad things about Matrix's if ya want, but I'm fairly certain that they will always be more reliable than anything you've cobbled together.

Triten;

I've played with you more than once on Monday night, I'm the big dude, usually wearing a Toxic Factory Unit jersey.

dave

Jackel411
11-26-2004, 10:30 PM
I dont consider getting wacked in the face by a poorly maintained nitro whip line with sub standard fittings , and never getting so much as a pat on the back.. Lets see.. my glasses cost me 200 bucks..

If that is an issue than yes...

As for the matrix thing.. the one I had is sitting some where under a ton of garbage in Freshkill with a blown board and other nasty problems. And the things Ive cobbled together.. hmm.. the only issue my current guns are giving me are the lack of a me having enough free time to use them..

This isnt an attack on any one.. Im just telling my opinions as it is..

Oh yeah just to get the record strait on one more thing.. I stopped working for you guys because of 4 reasons... Couldnt give me enough hours , the entire nitro whip line thing , kenny bringing the hammer down on my for working with Ralph on the DivineCraft debacle , and well.. better offers from other people...

Belive you me if I was trying to hide I would Im not..

Toxic Dave
11-27-2004, 09:01 AM
Brian;

To summarize, Kenny sucks!!

dude, you threw out a perfectly good matrix, because it was having trouble? You know we could have fixed it for ya, unless you did something insane to it...knowing you that's probably the case though.

I apologize for coming back at ya hard, it was silly. Hope everything is going well for ya.

dave

Kaiser Bob
11-27-2004, 05:29 PM
The first and last time I went to a cousins store, I had a conversation that went something like this:

Sales Guy: Hey, is that a mag?
Me: Yeah
Sales Guy: I'm suprised you have one in NY, especially now that it's getting cold.
Me: Huh?
Sales Guy: Yeah, they don't like the cold
Me: But I'm using Nitro...
Sales Guy: Doesn't matter, they don't like the cold, and it'll chop like crazy because of it.
Me: But I'm using Nitro and I have a level 10 bolt installed.
Sales Guy: What's that? Doesn't matter... if you like the single tube design so much, we have this shocker here that performs very well in the cold...

Suffice to say I never went back.

Teehee, there should be a comic strip about the classic dumbass sales guy.

For every pro shop guy thats totally retarded there are 12 paintball savvy kids that couldent get a job at a pro shop to save their life... weird...

triten
11-28-2004, 12:02 AM
Jakel, as if I don't know your real name....You fail to mention that you had/ have other issues with Cousins other than as a customer, so your opinion of them as a whole is tainted to say the least.

You can say bad things about Matrix's if ya want, but I'm fairly certain that they will always be more reliable than anything you've cobbled together.

Triten;

I've played with you more than once on Monday night, I'm the big dude, usually wearing a Toxic Factory Unit jersey.

dave

yeah i think i know who u are.... u gave that ref. the hand held crono that one time to test that kids FPS

ill be there this monday wearing dye gear and with my mag... if your there dont be afraid to come up and say whats up...

Glickman
11-28-2004, 01:09 AM
im at the cousins paintball in hauppauge every monday from 7pm to about closing...

if your ever there im the only guy with a mag....

i have a green shocker :D kinda unique for cousins

with the cousins guy, honesty? how many guys can you take seriously from there? a decent amount of them have never even gone paintballing yet. (at the field they are, the stores are pretty good though)

i might pop up at hauppauge later today