PDA

View Full Version : Nitro Tank expried

ylun
11-24-2004, 11:28 PM
Anyone know where I can get my nirtro tank tested and renew "quick" in Chicago. I need to use my gun on Saturday and tomorrow is a hoilday. I called bad boy toyz they they said it take a few weeks for them to do it.

MonsterMag
11-24-2004, 11:36 PM
http://www.testmytank.com/

The cost is $39.95 (* Restrictions apply) per cylinder. The normal turnaround time from the time we receive your cylinder to the time it ships back to you is 7 to 10 business days. Of course this may be more if holidays are involved. :(

how over due is your tank , if it is a week or 2 it should be ok as long as the tank does have big nicks or scratchs or anything like that ;)

ylun
11-24-2004, 11:51 PM
Thanks for the quick reply but I need to my tank tested by Saturday. Is it poosible to have it done in Chicago?

MonsterMag
11-24-2004, 11:53 PM
look at my post above , edited it :cheers:

ylun
11-25-2004, 12:00 AM
I think the tank is expired for almost a year. I know I should have it done sooner, going to have my first game this year on Saturday. I was kind of disappoint at badboytoyz I have my gun fix at their store (it is 1 hour away from me) when I went to pick up the gun they didn't tell me my tank is expire until I asked them to fill up the tank. They told me they have to send the tank in to some where which will take a few weeks. I was mad that they didn't tell me over the phone I have to drive all the way to their store......for nothing. That is why I didn't have my tank tested. :mad:

MonsterMag
11-25-2004, 12:05 AM
Sorry to say , but you cant use your tank and theys like no way to get it hydro'ed by Saterday. See if you can find someone to barrow there tank. 1 year is a long time , if it was like a month or 2 that would be fine , but 1 year is a long time. You gonna have to find another tank to use.

cabldawg
11-25-2004, 09:24 AM
Sorry to say , but you cant use your tank and theys like no way to get it hydro'ed by Saterday. See if you can find someone to barrow there tank. 1 year is a long time , if it was like a month or 2 that would be fine , but 1 year is a long time. You gonna have to find another tank to use.
you need to make sure you know what your talking about before you say something. There is no grace period on hydro.

Rift
11-25-2004, 12:04 PM
yeah in any case an out of hydro tank should not be used even it its a day old, simple safty rule, after all it is a high pressure system you deff dont want to be around if something gose seriously wrong.