PDA

View Full Version : - Naughty Dogs - Evening Magazine - VIDEO -

Blazestorm
11-25-2004, 12:52 AM
http://www.blazestorm.net/ndhq.wmv High Quality
http://www.blazestorm.net/ndlq.wmv Low Quality

Enjoy

This aired on Kiro 5 (Northwest) last week around 7pm, captured it on Tivo and brought it over :D!

Enemy
11-25-2004, 01:43 AM
nioce thanks blazestorm never would have guessed he was a waiter!!!

temps
11-25-2004, 12:14 PM
Nice! Thanks, I'll watch it when I get home tonight :cheers:

Does anyone know of a paintball website that follows the proleagues/teams? (Kind of like teamliquid.net does for Korean starcraft)

AUTOGUNNER69
11-26-2004, 12:27 AM
is it the paw prints that make the guns shoot so fast? :rolleyes:

Muzikman
11-26-2004, 12:34 AM
Blaze, you got a Series 2 Tivo by chance? If so, how are you extracting and converting the video?

MonsterMag
11-26-2004, 12:37 AM
I couldnt belive the team Captian takes his mask off right in the middle of the field :eek:

LoveMyMagMoreThanYou
11-26-2004, 01:06 AM
Thanks, Blaze! I love paintball vids! :hail:

t33kyboy
11-26-2004, 01:50 AM
I couldnt belive the team Captian takes his mask off right in the middle of the field :eek:
oh no! Bad Publicity!

Who wouldve thought he was a waiter at Marie Calenders! :rofl:

Sk8ermog
11-26-2004, 02:20 AM
Hey thanks for posting that Blaze. I don't think Rocky had his mask off in the middle of a game. I think it was after a game cause he's telling them they need to comunicate more and that's something you do after a game. I just wish they would have shown my buddy Mikey from the ND on there. Still great to see Matt and the other boys up there. Thanks again Blaze for posting that.

Muzikman
11-26-2004, 02:20 AM
I think that is very good publicity for paintball. I man hell, it even paints the pros as being fair;)

Blazestorm
11-26-2004, 02:25 AM
Blaze, you got a Series 2 Tivo by chance? If so, how are you extracting and converting the video?

Not sure which version, but there are composite outputs on the back and if you go to options to watch recorded shows, there's an option to "Save to VCR" which essentially just starts putting video through those outputs, I went through the hassle of tearing apart our setup (w/ game systems and reciever) just so I could setup the output, go into a VCR, record it, then bring it into my room and capture it with a movie box.

Anyways... :D

Glad you guys liked it, CDR played ND a couple days afterwords, those are our X and Pyramid bunkers... ND don't have their own x-ball field :D

And people who make the comment about cheater-guns... It's simply the way they have their guns setup, they have one of the best timmy techs in the NW as well as FS tech, they use stock boards, but adjust their settings for best speed. Along with better eye logic in their ND Freestyle Boards (Different from stock FS) makes their gun faster. I talked to the tech to see what he does, and he honestly just adjusts the settings to make it faster, but does not have it ramp or bounce. They just have well setup guns with fast fingers :D

Muzikman
11-26-2004, 02:29 AM
Gotcha, I thought you extracted it electronically.

jayloo
11-26-2004, 11:50 AM
Hey Blazestorm, you mind if I post this on Jayloo.com with props to you of course.

Gread vid, Its never too easy to get footage from the tv to the computer.

Much thanks.

Blazestorm
11-26-2004, 01:03 PM
Yep you can post it.

I put my watermark at the beginning and end incase anyone decided to put it anywhere without props to me. Now my props are in the video :D

pump
11-26-2004, 02:26 PM
WOW great vid nice quality 63.5 mb hahaha

so good im almost tempted to post it in the FS forums
but to hell with them

Doobie
11-26-2004, 03:22 PM
That was great!
The only thing that just makes me want to puke about the state of paintball today is the fact Mapp, and guys like him, has to wait tables to make ends meet! He plays for one of NPS's signature teams and is one of their poster childs for their gear and equipment, yet he has to take an outside job to get by. PAY THE GUY LIKE THE PRO HE IS! :mad:

gman3451
11-26-2004, 03:40 PM
Nice vid Blaze! Who knew that a pb player could have such a different life!? :shooting:

Kaiser Bob
11-27-2004, 09:56 AM
oh no! Bad Publicity!

Who wouldve thought he was a waiter at Marie Calenders! :rofl:

Holy crap there's a Marie Calenders resturant? :wow: They sell kickass pot pies at Sams Club... mmm... pot pies... neat video btw

oldsoldier
11-27-2004, 02:56 PM
Wow, the media actually did a good job with this one. Good publicity...good action shots, and even a player profile. I do agree with Doobie though; these guys should either be paid to play, or at least be working directly for the sponsor somehow.