PDA

View Full Version : some random paintball questions

master_alexander
11-25-2004, 12:22 PM
is there such thing as a warp micromag body?
here is my gun (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=159135)
the spot to put the macroline is on te left, is that rare?ish?
anyone have a black p/f h/r mag/minimag body for $30?
happy thanksgiving

Chronobreak
11-25-2004, 12:50 PM
there kinda rare there called reverse valves nothing TOO special but cool nontheless

you can warp a micromag body however the feeds are generaly on the hopper elft side soo its kinda funky to have a 90* ontop of the gun or runt he hose udnerneat the front foregrip.

i think theres ONE version of the micromags that has a reversible p/f so it can be mounted on either side.

oh and please keep all selling etc to the correct forums

master_alexander
11-25-2004, 03:30 PM
oh and please keep all selling etc to the correct forums

yeah i'll take it out

another question,
what are the old timmys called (that have the grip like in this pic (second picture on the first page http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=56397)

chaos lichen
11-25-2004, 04:17 PM
that looks like a classic timi grip

xXHavokXx
11-25-2004, 04:27 PM
yeah i'll take it out

another question,
what are the old timmys called (that have the grip like in this pic (second picture on the first page http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=56397)

Classic, or as I like to call them.....ugly.

master_alexander
11-25-2004, 06:02 PM
yeah well, i like the classic timmy grip. i think it looks cool, but that's my opinion

slade
11-25-2004, 08:07 PM
i think thats a clamshell.

magman007
11-25-2004, 08:24 PM
no, the clamshell grip is what you see on timmies now, for the reason that it opens up like a clamshell. reason its shaped like that is that so they could cram all that stuff into the timmy frame.

that is a classic timmy grip. ugly, and really uncomfortable. no one really liked them what so ever.

master_alexander
11-26-2004, 12:51 AM
ok so riddle me this,
if i wanted to change my sandblasted color from grey t black, can i do it myself?
how much to get it annoed (or whatever)

they have some left in the closeout sale, i was just wondering so i could make my mag even better.

the mainbody is also a minimag, could i cut it so that it is flush with the rail?
i do have the right saw, grinder

VFX_Fenix
11-26-2004, 01:53 AM
YOu'd have to have the body powder coated. Not all that hard nor expensive to do, I think you can get a single color home powder coat kit for about as much as it'd be to send your Mag away to get it professionally coated about twice.

master_alexander
11-26-2004, 02:11 AM
so where can i get a powercoater?

xXHavokXx
11-26-2004, 03:00 AM
Pay to have someone do it.

A) It will look better
B) It will be much cheaper
C) It takes practice to get it right which is:
i) Expensive
ii)Time Consuming
iii)Resource Consuming

Evil1
11-26-2004, 03:04 AM
I would hold on to that valve if I were you. I wished for years that they had made mags with the hole on the left side of the valve.

master_alexander
11-26-2004, 03:26 AM
yeah i thought the valve was really cool, i only noticed it after i bought it