PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got a 2k timmy?

Xenocide
11-25-2004, 12:30 PM
I know this is a timmy question, but frankly I trust the automag crew WAY more than some PBN flamers. everytime I have asked a question here about my Mag or my tippman, you people knew what the hell you were talking about, so please forgive the sacrelidge.

This is a 2k2 timmy, all stock that I got used, my friend gave me a volumizer and I had a few questions that the faq's I llooked at just couldn't answer.

Q. 1: I got the volumizer from a friend, and it came with 2 o rings on the gun end (male threaded). one is in the slot at the very gun end, one is above the holes above the threads.
This is all there is supposed to be right?

Q.2: I looked at the Faq and it showed a pic of the lpr and what o-rings are supposed to be removed etc. it says to move the o-ring nearest the end of the gun end, and add a number 11 o ring to the small pencil thickness shaft coming out the bottom of the lpr. Here is the pic:

http://www.pbnation.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=665482

I don't have a parts kit, and I don't know what a number 11 o-ring looks like.

I took off my lpr and there already is an o-ring on that shaft (I got the gun used, so I don't know what the guy before me did)

Is that a number 11 o-ring? if I just screw the pieces that I have in there is this bad boy going to work?

Can you tell I am paranoid of blowing my solenoid?

thanks for the help!

MagManULE
11-25-2004, 09:20 PM
Youre definitely not being paranoid. If that no 11 o-ring isn't on the shaft you're putting the air straight from your inline reg straight to the solenoid so if your input is high enough (which it probably is) you could kill your solenoid. If I'm reading your post correctly it sounds like your o-rings on both the lpr and volumiser are right. But if you want to be certain just turn town your inline reg all the way before you gas it up, then turn on or screw in your air supply and slowly turn your inline reg up. If your lpr/volumiser is working then your lpr pressure guage should stop wherever the lpr is set at and NOT continue to rise with the hpr as you turn it up. The lpr should be set around 50-60 psi (at least thats where I keep mine and it works out great). If your lpr continue to rise past 100 as your turning up your hpr stop and post here again because there's probably a bad or missing o-ring that I can help you find.