PDA

View Full Version : Got to shoot with an Egg...

XbeasleyX
11-26-2004, 12:24 AM
And I outshot it with minimal effort with my stock B2k4 so I guess I'm going to start saving my pennies for a Halo B. :ninja:

penguinpunk555
11-26-2004, 12:29 AM
Eggs suck.

MonsterMag
11-26-2004, 12:31 AM
Did it have a zboard in it? Yeah eggs suck , they are not that fast and have very weak everything ;)

Evil1
11-26-2004, 02:45 AM
Z boarded eggs aren't that slow. They keep up pretty good. But yeah they are mighty crappy in terms of durability.

nastymag
11-26-2004, 03:07 AM
Z boarded ones arent that slow.

i have a Revy, Z-Egg and a Halo B

i use the revy the most.

but halos are just way to problematic sometimes.
we had 3 break down at our last tourny ( none do to user error)

that said, the egg is defiently fragile.

best advice. always have a bakcup loader

Deep Sixx
11-26-2004, 09:45 AM
Z-board eggs are pretty darn fast. I got one after I got sick of my HALO jamming. It's not that much slower and it's more reliable. That's what matters. But yes, the shells and lids are brittle.

sixx

MonsterMag
11-26-2004, 11:31 AM
Z eggys are fast , but I still say my apachies a little faster ;)

68magOwner
11-26-2004, 12:07 PM
Z eggys are fast , but I still say my apachies a little faster ;)

....but your wrong :cool:

MonsterMag
11-26-2004, 12:14 PM

by 3bps ;)

Timmee
11-26-2004, 02:08 PM
I like my Q-Loader. :D

pump
11-26-2004, 02:14 PM
if guns had the quality of loaders no one would play

ilikePB
11-26-2004, 06:04 PM
The only issue I've had with my Reloader B is the tab on the bottom of the drive cone breaking. So I tapped it and used a screw in place, it worked great. Now I have a ST aluminum drive cone and it works great. Also, it's ssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooo much faster than an Egg.

BlackVCG
11-26-2004, 11:08 PM
Remove the lid springs, sand down the battery contact points on the battery door so it puts less pressure on the batteries and cut down the feedneck so the whole straight portion of the neck is held in the feedneck and your Egg is fine.

If they really sucked, you wouldn't see them in tournies about as much, if not more than HALOs.

ilikePB
11-27-2004, 06:10 PM
If they really sucked, you wouldn't see them in tournies about as much, if not more than HALOs.
Sponsorships.

gc82000
11-27-2004, 07:32 PM

Sponsorships.

ind of just killed your arguement.

atm743
11-27-2004, 08:38 PM

i agree !!! i had a y board eggy and they are preaty fast for me. for most electronic guns that dont shoot over 14-16 bps.

the shape of it sucks though. its too bulky. i like the was the balls sit on top of the feeding bay for no miss feeds but they stick out and if you tip your gun sidways they sometimes twist around the feedneck

i like my halo b but that damn z code spring thing keeps on falling off and they are a B to put back to geather and when u do it talk a year. to me the best hopper is a 12volt revy for quality and good speed. but if you want a fast hopper i guess halo is the way to go

BlackVCG
11-27-2004, 09:56 PM
I don't care how good of a sponsorship is given out, if a product completely blows, nobody is going to use it. Tourney teams have a lot more on the line than getting free hoppers through sponsorship. They can't have new ones thrown to them while they're on the field, so if they suck as bad as everyone makes them seem to be, then why would any team attempt to use them?

With that said, I've had better luck with my Egg than my HALO, which has fried one motor and ocassionally shudders with paint in it and while it's sitting idle.

ilikePB
11-27-2004, 10:21 PM
Eggs don't completely blow, but in my many experiences with the Egg and Halo, the Halo is better in everyway. I've had less problems with the Halo's(Reloader B), internally and shells, than I ever did with an Egg, plus the Halo is way faster to boot.

Wc Keep
11-28-2004, 12:04 AM
my egg rules. it holds more paint than a halo and is more comfortable to reload. ive used my Y egg on an impulse matrix and 05 speed and it kept up just fine in all of them.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-28-2004, 12:38 AM
had to replace my shells once, and my new ones are cracking already. took out lid springs so that helped a bit, replaced propellor thingy but it doesnt seem to feed the paint right, the propellor is so weak that it just brushes up against the paintball and bends back. I dunno if i should adjust the speed to make it slower cause it's at the highest speed right now.

I don't think low batteries would be the cause of it....would it?

nastymag
11-28-2004, 02:29 AM
you said u replaced the paddles already ?

because mine are strong enough to push the balls easily.
try putting your finger in and see how much resistence there is.