PDA

View Full Version : WWA sux's!!!

slade
11-26-2004, 02:21 PM
www.whitewolfairsmithing.com

according to the homepage, under a section which was newly added, this thread will increase his sales by 27%!
i saw that and thought it was interesting, and had to post it.

WWA does have some interesting custom products, though. There is a one-piece feed for a phantom, barrels, custom anodizing and milling. And he offers farily good deals on AGD or CCI markers - thats where i got my mag.

but, to make this thread actually useful, i thought id ask a question. has anyone had any experience with their barrels? (i know wantamag has one on his hot custom mag...) i am mainly interested in how smooth it is, the best barrel i have yet to see is a lapco bigshot that my friend has, and i was thinking of buying one myself, when i ran across WWA's truth series, which look pretty good and are priced well, so i was just woundering about their quality.

Amea
11-26-2004, 03:48 PM
i had one, it's excellent... really nice quality, the accuracy is incredible, very nice milling and everything... i used dusk in it and it was flawless

LudavicoSoldier
11-26-2004, 04:54 PM
I really REALLY like WWA's discontinued boomstick front/backs for the freak kits. I have both the cocker and angel double radiused backs in black, as well as 10" and 13" boomstick tips in black. All excellent quality!

Flow_Tech
11-26-2004, 05:26 PM
Best.Barrels.Ever.

Cilio - Knightmare Tango
11-26-2004, 05:39 PM
Currently in the process of purchasing a Tac-One from him right now. So far... he responded to my emails extremely fast, answered all questions and said the item would go out right away. I'll update when I recieve it. If the the experience continues as is, it will be one of the top buying experiences I've had.

firebanex
11-26-2004, 05:43 PM
i just bought a 2k+ pump kit and a singel piece barrel from him. no problems at all this is the 3rd time i've ordered stuff from him and no problems.

yeah i also read that factoid on there and laughed bit when i saw it.

White Wolf
11-26-2004, 06:41 PM
Sadly I probly won't get the full 27% with a negative AO post, AO is too small, I usually get the best increases with PBN.

Cilio Hopefully Thanksgiving and the holiday rush will not impact your delivery time much.

Fire: Your stuff just shipped out.

If there is enough interest i may do one last run of Cocker freak backs they have been out of stock over 6 months now and there are still a few tips floating around the net to be found

slade
11-26-2004, 06:50 PM
Time to spam PBN with posts flaming WWA!!!

jk

but anyway, can anyone comment on the smoothness of the barrel? it would help if you could compare it to a lapco bigshot, CP one piece or J&J barrel (stock on RT ule custom). that is really what i am most interested in, since that cannot be seen by looking at the pictures.

WingMan13
11-26-2004, 07:09 PM
If there is enough interest i may do one last run of Cocker freak backs they have been out of stock over 6 months now and there are still a few tips floating around the net to be found

YES!!! I have been hoping that you would make another run of Cocker Freak backs. Please let us know, I wouldn't hesitate to buy one. :cheers:

Sprite
11-27-2004, 03:27 AM
I have but one problem with WhiteWolf... Still waiting for him to reply to my emails and it's been about a month since I ordered from his website and have recieved NOTHING...

Still waiting for a Reply letting me know what happened or if things already shipped...

-Sprite

PS.

Have emailed him several times....

White Wolf
11-27-2004, 04:27 AM
I think i am pretty much caught up on emails what was this regarding?

If it has aything to do wih Phantom T stocks I'm about 15 backordered and waiting for CCI to fill those. I thought most of the orders with a T stock had shipped - the t stocks and those will ship soon as I get my inventory in.

firebanex
11-27-2004, 04:13 PM
but anyway, can anyone comment on the smoothness of the barrel? it would help if you could compare it to a lapco bigshot, CP one piece or J&J barrel (stock on RT ule custom). that is really what i am most interested in, since that cannot be seen by looking at the pictures.

When I get mine i'll give you a yell about them. i've used a CP befor and varios j&j barrel so i should have a good idea on them.

JoshK
11-27-2004, 05:10 PM
i dont wanna go off topic...but white wolf...i saw the phantoms have custom anno jobs...do you do them? If so...I am wondering how much a trracer (unibody), with probably a acid wash on it would cost....thanx!!!

Flow_Tech
11-27-2004, 05:18 PM
i dont wanna go off topic...but white wolf...i saw the phantoms have custom anno jobs...do you do them? If so...I am wondering how much a trracer (unibody), with probably a acid wash on it would cost....thanx!!!
CCI does the phantom ano.

JoshK
11-27-2004, 05:19 PM
that sux...

Chronobreak
11-27-2004, 05:57 PM
as for the inner surface.....smooth as a babies behind :p

rogue-saying you prefer your kaner kit ..does that mean you have tried the barrels... :confused: :cool:

its as smooth as any of the smoothest surfaces ive seen..similar to cp maybe or j&j..only things that might ebs smoother is somthing polished internally or like ceramic or carbon fiber

CrimsonGhost
11-27-2004, 07:59 PM
They work EXTREMELY well for me. I use them all the time and both types are great for whatever your barrel need is (Shaft or Insert)

:cheers:

Cilio - Knightmare Tango
12-05-2004, 06:37 PM
Welp, I said I'd post when the Tac-One arrived and it has.

I had an excellant buying experience from WW. Like I said before... he responded to my emails extremely fast, answered all questions and the marker arrived quickly even though it's the holiday season. I'd give him an A+ based on my buying experience. Thanks WW :)

http://www.whitewolfairsmithing.com/