PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think of "LOST" the show?

digitard
11-26-2004, 06:33 PM
Hey,
I was recently advised I should start watching the show "LOST". I've heard some good things on it from "review sites" but I haven't read much on it outside the initial premise (stranded, is it what it seems, etc).

Is it worth setting the TIVO for weekly?

A friend has em all recorded so I can still catch the original 9 episodes to get up to date, but I wanna know if its a definitaly not to miss show.

dynastyfan
11-26-2004, 07:12 PM
well after they killed a POLAR bear on a tropical island i changed the chanel and never looked back but its an ok show. It has one of the hobbets from lotr so i guess its ok.

slade
11-26-2004, 09:42 PM
i watched part of an episode when my father had it on, it was pretty good, but... i dunno, tv just isnt my thing, i dont really like it.

taylor492
11-26-2004, 09:56 PM
sux big time. watched an episode where apparently some huge creature that they never see was stalking them and kills a few of them.... :sleeping:

Eagle
11-27-2004, 12:20 AM
I've only seen about half the episodes due to work, but I love it. If you like Alias, you'll like this.

digitard
11-28-2004, 02:16 AM
So far this show rocks. I've watched the first 4 episodes and they've been great. Definitaly puts you in one of those "what is REALLY happening?" modes.

Watching episodes 5-7 tonight and 8-9 tomorrow so I'm up to date before it airs this week.

If you havent' watched it before... you should. I HIGHLY recommend finding a way to see the first 9 episodes though cause if you miss even ONE episode you're going to miss a big chunk of backstory and character development, plus you'll probably miss some weirdness of the island that will have a role again.

Oh. In response to the "Polar Bear" comment. I thought it was cool. Its trying to make you think "how does a polar bear live on a tropical island". Is the island what it seems? Are the people what they seem? Is there something else going on?

You learn something MAJOR in Episode 4 that makes you REALLY question whats happening.

Back to the next episode.

RoadDawg
11-30-2004, 09:29 PM
I love it. I wish I had Tivo so I could record it. I've missed two episodes but I'm watching it as often as I can.

WickeDKlowN
11-30-2004, 09:45 PM
Can't say that I've seen it yet.

digitard
11-30-2004, 09:49 PM
I watched all 9 episodes this weekend and now I'm hooked.

Very well written show... lots of questions. Lots of subplots forming and all sorts of things they can do with it.