PDA

View Full Version : Trippy Stuff.... aka You'll have a new world perspective.. Pics

Echo419
11-26-2004, 08:25 PM
Alrite people.. I was bored and so i was trying to scare myself with those little Sublmical pranks on Albino Black Sheep, and while going through wanna of the things that make you look close to the screen I came across this.. I couldnt believe it, so i took it upon my self to solve it...

In the first post, i'll show u guys the Raw Riddle...

In the second i'll show u its serious.... :eek:

Echo419
11-26-2004, 08:27 PM
Umm wow :eek:

behemoth
11-26-2004, 08:32 PM
Welcome to 3yrs ago.

slade
11-26-2004, 09:12 PM
its because your eye sees everything in context. your brain adapts the image you see to the context of the actual picture, and it also evens out the shades slightly. on the page the squares may be the same color, but if that picture occured in real life square B would be lighter than square A. im sure their surroundings have something to do with it too; A is surrounded by lighter squares and B is surrounded by darker squares.

bornl33t
11-26-2004, 10:55 PM
its because your eye sees everything in context. your brain adapts the image you see to the context of the actual picture, and it also evens out the shades slightly. on the page the squares may be the same color, but if that picture occured in real life square B would be lighter than square A. im sure their surroundings have something to do with it too; A is surrounded by lighter squares and B is surrounded by darker squares.

AND the color of the letter on each square

xmetal2001
11-27-2004, 12:22 AM
Yup, I saw that here a long time ago and it is still mind-boggling to me.

I had to open it up in photoshop to prove it to myself :)

TransMan
11-27-2004, 06:42 PM
cool if u cover up everything on your screen but the two sqaures they both look the same

gc82000
11-27-2004, 07:48 PM
So is black white or is white black. I am confused. I thought grey was the new black and pink is the new red. But now I hear that green is the new pink so there fore green is the new red. :confused:
And a while ago khakis were the new blue but now ppl are telling me blue is the new khaki.
Help me :cry:

slade
11-27-2004, 07:54 PM
So is black white or is white black. I am confused. I thought grey was the new black and pink is the new red. But now I hear that green is the new pink so there fore green is the new red. :confused:
And a while ago khakis were the new blue but now ppl are telling me blue is the new khaki.
Help me :cry:
what the heck are you smoking?? :confused: