PDA

View Full Version : Emag trigger problems

JordanOrnquist
11-26-2004, 09:29 PM
I just started having a problem with my trigger, I have not touched it for years and its worked great until this sudded problem. I have an Emag v3.2

When I pull the trigger it fires, but it does not reset. If I pull the trigger again it will reset but not fire.

My battery power is good, there is no resistance on the trigger rod, and my valve is clean and lubbed.
:cuss:

BlackVCG
11-26-2004, 11:23 PM
Sounds like the trigger fire point is set too close to beginning of the trigger stroke.

Either that or the magnet in the top of the trigger is coming out and pushing the trigger back. Check on that by pulling on the trigger a bunch and then pull the trigger back in M-Mode and look at the magnet in the top of the trigger. If it's not flush, it's coming out and needs to be glued back in and is causing your problems.

JordanOrnquist
11-26-2004, 11:47 PM
I just tried ajusting the trigger magnets with no results.
I'm leaning towards the problem being with the on/off pin in the valve but im not sure.

BlackVCG
11-27-2004, 12:45 PM
Is your air pressure in your tank above 1.5K? Is the velocity high enough? Try taking the valve out and then the on/off assembly and drop some oil down in the hole where the assembly goes and put it back together and gas it up.

JordanOrnquist
11-27-2004, 10:12 PM
Oiling the on/off is the first thing i did. The pressure in my tank is good, the higher my pressure the worse the problem is. The problem seems to go away when the pressure drops way low like 300.
thanks

JordanOrnquist
11-28-2004, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the help, turns out my spring was broken and that was the problem.