PDA

View Full Version : Need help gun wise

HeadHunter59
11-26-2004, 09:39 PM
Well x-mas time is comeing. I have a few chocies i can do. Get tons of ups for 98c. Sell ym 98c and old gear get new gun hpa tank and few ups,

And im thinking new gun but i dont. So many chocies. Soo Ill have maybe about 500-600 cash wise to use totla or maybe less/more depends.

If i stick 98c i get Palmer,Rokect cock II,Barrel,Drop,HPA tank (if i get lpk) and few other things. THen id also get jersey,3 lens for profiler,gear bag, and few other things.

So if you guys can help thanks.

Also i want new gun if thats what i pick. Want fast reliable gun. And upgradeable. And im not to much of a fan of cockers. but i might if its what i want. New gun can be a kit on ebay used or new.

Cockers only if it has race frame/or E-blade
Impluse No NO Impluse at all not fan of them.

Thanks all.

t33kyboy
11-26-2004, 10:01 PM
Dont count your chickens before they hatch...

I would personally ditch the tippmann and get a emag! :shooting:

slade
11-26-2004, 11:46 PM
yeah ditch the tippy.

personally id go for a freestyle or trix. in fact i saw a freestyle go for $450 on ebay this morning :eek: . i sort of wish i had jumped on the deal, but im hesitant as always.

TDonovan
11-27-2004, 12:02 AM
Get rid of the tippmann... Or keep it for a loaner gun and sell everything on it except the barrel, that's what I did.

Worst decision I've made in pball was to upgrade my tippmann (aside from a new barrel). The resale value on them is so bad you'll never get anywhere near what you paid for it. And it's most likely that you'll end up ditching the tippmann anyways.

Leader of Men
11-27-2004, 01:25 AM
Everyone and their mom has a Tippmann...except my mom, she doesn't.

I would say sell the tippy for whatever you can get for it and get a gun that's probably only about 1 step up. I wouldn't jump all the way to a freestyle. Go to something more like a BKO, or maybe an Impulse.

slade
11-27-2004, 01:29 AM
I would say sell the tippy for whatever you can get for it and get a gun that's probably only about 1 step up. I wouldn't jump all the way to a freestyle. Go to something more like a BKO, or maybe an Impulse.
but if you can find a freestyle for $450, why not go for it? thats what an upped bko or a stock impy costs, and the freestyle is much better than either of those.

HeadHunter59
11-27-2004, 08:26 AM
I was kinda likeing this gun http://www.paintballgateway.com/wgp04oraured.html iv always liked them. But thats only a chocie. I want a trix but i dont got that much unless i can get a kit(gun,barrel,ups,hpa tank,drop)

Or maybe nice angle or someting keep the ideas comeing this is giveing me ideas on what to get. Thanks for help so far keep it comeing.

Tell ya the truth iv shoot a few high end guns so i know what there like but they where older modles. But i was pretty could so if i could get nice old AKA marker id love that.

But i wouldnt mine jumping up to a nice gun in my price range.

evo.end3R
11-27-2004, 08:42 AM
omg dont get anything other than a Bob Long, unless its my emag thats f/s

68magOwner
11-27-2004, 02:09 PM
get rid of tippman, get whatever you can afford

JoshK
11-27-2004, 02:23 PM
You can get nice AIM cockers of ebay (about 400 ish) and they have orracle front pnue kits, and all the little nice things...the bodies look nice (in my opinion) but you have to see one in person to fully appreciate it (we have to get together sometime and play, so you could see it, and try it)...cockers are very nice, but can be a little touchy, but once you get the hang of them (if you don't, you allways have your cocker buddy (ME) :D )...heres a link I found...I don't believe it has grips though :confused:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=47253&item=7116743728&rd=1

One thing with the AIM cockers...is that they have bad fades...they are more like "crashes" as I heard one person say.

http://aimpaintball.com