PDA

View Full Version : tac-one better deal

jdaniels
11-26-2004, 11:35 PM
okay guys i have been looking and the two guns the tac one and the ule custom are basically the same gun. They are both mags with a x-valve right. aside from aesthetics the tac one seems to be cheaper. ule will cost upwards of 500 bucks with all of the ups that you need to get it to the tac one level which is about 470 right. They can be found cheaper but i am not telling where. Am i right on this or am i missing something. ule needs intelli frame, barrel, ule body. Tac one has good barrel(right, 2 piece j&j) the tac body is alum, and it comes with a intelliframe stock plus different rail what are you guys thinking on this. Is the lower price due to these things not selling well. I think its a decent looking gun. Its not pretty but it is functional. This will be a rec gun and i cant justify buying a used gun that is 500+( i was looking at a emag) when i can get one for 400 that does a good job.

I look forward to your responses. I like the look of both guns they are both different, and they look good.

thanks
jonathan

Recon by Fire
11-27-2004, 08:59 AM
I just bought one from Tunaman, don't have it yet. But as far as I can tell it is the same marker as the ULE RT just with different style.

MiniSpdRcr
11-27-2004, 09:04 AM
ule will cost upwards of 500 bucks with all of the ups that you need to get it to the tac one level which is about 470 right. They can be found cheaper but i am not telling where.

You should tell people where to get them cheaper...some people might want the gun but may not be able to afford it...

Tunaman
11-27-2004, 09:35 AM
If anyone wants either marker, just email me please. The prices above stink! :D

jdaniels
11-27-2004, 10:45 AM
so why the difference in price for both. I thought the tac one body was more expensive. And i know a barrel is a barrel but it the 2 piece j&j a good barrel. It doesnt need upgrading unless you just want another barrel right. My last gun i fiddled with and now its coming back to bite me by not wanting to work right. I want this gun to shoot darts out of the box and i dont want to have to spend some money to get it to do so. other than the initial cost. I hope this mag is just that gun.

thanks guys.

Kevmaster
11-27-2004, 10:55 AM
those prices....not so hot....talk to your tunaman and see some REAL prices!

but, yes, the TAC-ONE is just a cheaper (in cost) version of the ULE RT Custom. Reason: The ULE RT Body is 'lighter' and thus more valuable....no...its just that Tommy and AGD want to be nice to all you folks and wants to sell the stickin TAC-ONE!

GO TOM! GO TUNA!

HOORAY!

jdaniels
11-27-2004, 11:23 AM
is 400-425 a hot price or can one be had for lower if i am patient. I am talking to a few guys on here about pricing. I want to order a gun so bad, but i know as soon as i get one someone will come out next week with like a $50 lower price. Thanks for advise on this buying decision guys. This is why AO is my favorite forum.

Cilio - Knightmare Tango
11-27-2004, 05:50 PM
If you plan on mounting anything to it, buy the Tac One. I use it for my night gun in scenarios/big games because it allows me to mount everything I need for night play.
IMO the Tac One is the best night gun out there and is excellant for day play also.

My day gun is a Mag with X Valve, ULE body, Rogue rail and variety of other parts, it's a bit lighter.

Tunaman
11-27-2004, 09:07 PM
I just bought one from Tunaman, don't have it yet. But as far as I can tell it is the same marker as the ULE RT just with different style.Hey! What's your name?

Flow_Tech
11-27-2004, 09:16 PM
White Wolf Airsmithing.

frontrunner
11-28-2004, 09:22 AM
they were sallin them for like 400 the last day of cup down here and thatr was and event price so i'd stay400-450 is a good range. its is a nice gun i did like the feel