PDA

View Full Version : Back... again.

jon-boy
11-27-2004, 01:57 AM
First, if the mods feel the need to move this thread, I completely understand.

Second, it's nice to "come back home" to AO after an absence of about a year and find most everything the same. Lots of new names, new technology/parts.... Good stuff! TK rules!

Third, I need some help. I'll post this in the classifieds thread, but thought I'd ask for some help here too. Does anyone want to help a poor Soldier out? I'm getting back into the game, but am "resource poor" right now. (Translation: I'm broke) I have two low end markers that will do for a while, but I miss the minimag I had to sell before I joined the Army. Does anyone have/know of minimag/parts that anyone would trade for non-paintball related stuff? (I have a few cool knives, Suunto X6, other "toys") :shooting: Contact me @ jonathan.mciver@us.army.mil

Thanks, and again, it's good to be back.

jon-boy

BeaverEater
11-27-2004, 03:45 PM
Well ive got everything for a minimag except the valve, i just sold that about 2 weeks ago. Ill be gone for the rest of today, but will be on tomorrow if you wanna talk.

LittlePaintballBoy
11-27-2004, 03:51 PM
Welcome back bro.

Even though I have no idea who you are...

i_baked_cookies
11-27-2004, 11:44 PM
har har har

jon-boy
11-28-2004, 12:12 AM
i_bake_cookies...
You've obviously been waiting to use that picture... sorry you had to waste it on me.

Rift
11-28-2004, 12:33 AM
har har har

thats just sad

i_baked_cookies
11-28-2004, 12:40 AM
i just made it with paint and a 5 second google search

and it probably took half as long as it did for you to think up and type your first post which has no real point and was in the wrong thread nonetheless.

jon-boy
11-28-2004, 01:03 AM
I said from the start, if the post is in the wrong place, move it. The mods haven't seen fit to do that, so what's the issue? Paintball Talk is the "General Paintball Forum" right? I wasn't looking for people to play with, which is why it didn't go in meet and greet.

Without starting a flame war... if you don't like my post, ignore it.

Jon

i_baked_cookies
11-28-2004, 01:05 AM
i will take your advice and ignore you from now on

-=Squid=-
11-28-2004, 01:08 AM
i will take your advice and ignore you from now on
Would you shut up?

- Goro

jon-boy
11-28-2004, 01:09 AM
I'm crushed not to have the undivided attention of a 16 year old kid who spends his life in front of a computer. I will survive.

LittlePaintballBoy
11-28-2004, 01:09 AM
You're getting really frigging annoying, along with that penguinpunk guy.

-=Squid=-
11-28-2004, 01:11 AM
You're getting really frigging annoying, along with that penguinpunk guy.
Team MK knows this. *high five*

- Goro

i_baked_cookies
11-28-2004, 01:13 AM
Would you shut up?

- Goro

no.

- the 16 year old kid who doesnt spend his life in front of a computer unlike jon-boy who seems to be upset about everything.

-=Squid=-
11-28-2004, 01:14 AM
no.

- the 16 year old kid who doesnt spend his life in front of a computer unlike jon-boy who seems to be upset about everything.
Whatever man, I was just giving you a stern heads up because it's about to be 23 people against... You. Such is life.

- Goro

LittlePaintballBoy
11-28-2004, 01:15 AM
Such is life.

Mainly when you are an ignorant loser...

-=Squid=-
11-28-2004, 01:16 AM
Mainly when you are an ignorant loser...
Excellent point.

- Goro

i_baked_cookies
11-28-2004, 01:21 AM
Whatever man, I was just giving you a stern heads up because it's about to be 23 people against... You. Such is life.

- Goro

I don't care enough. This will be my last post in this thread. By your commitment to a problem that isn't yours, you've proven to be a lesser person than me. Also, those 23 people that you speak of probably don't care enough either, and if they do, they are like you: painfully self-indulged.

- The guy who disregarded the "stern heads up" given by Goro because he nor it was important enough to give 10 seconds thought to.

Score.

Signed, Raiden

Obviously you too decided to prove yourself stupid by taking something I said out of context and tried to be witty with it.

Wow, picking on a soldier, you are e-cool.

Wow, caring, you are "e-cool" times 5.

As you can tell, the retard can hardly keep himself from replying. Due to this, he is resorting to editing his "final" post.

Guess what guys! I am a lesser person than him! *inward elbow thrust*

Asshat.

- Goro

It seems that you can hardly keep yourself from replying; and, if that was the only thing said we would be even. But, since you resort to cheesy still-text images contained in asterisks and 3rd grade level insults, I can be propelled past your level with little effort.

I'm done. I like arguing.

LittlePaintballBoy
11-28-2004, 01:23 AM
This will be my last post in this thread.

Score.

Signed, Raiden

Steelrat
11-28-2004, 01:28 AM

and it probably took half as long as it did for you to think up and type your first post which has no real point and was in the wrong thread nonetheless.

Wow, picking on a soldier, you are e-cool.

ej_y4
11-28-2004, 01:33 AM

go troll somewhere else, or grow up :cuss:

jon-boy welcome back to AO

-=Squid=-
11-28-2004, 01:35 AM
As you can tell, the retard can hardly keep himself from replying. Due to this, he is resorting to editing his "final" post.

Guess what guys! I am a lesser person than him! *inward elbow thrust*

Asshat.

- Goro

Z-man
11-28-2004, 01:41 AM
This will be my last post in this thread.

If only he had thought of that before his first post.... I found my first qualified canidate for that ignore list thing.

Welcome back to AO... sorta. E-Gangstas in tha house; watch your back.

EDIT: Hey that is so cool! it edits him out from the thread! I did not realize it took it that far. It's like he's not even there!

-=Squid=-
11-28-2004, 01:44 AM
If only he had thought of that before his first post.... I found my first qualified canidate for that ignore list thing.

Welcome back to AO... sorta. E-Gangstas in tha house; watch your back.
Good call.

- Goro

LittlePaintballBoy
11-28-2004, 01:53 AM
Welcome to my ignore list, population: 4.

Signed, Raiden

-=Squid=-
11-28-2004, 01:55 AM
Welcome to my ignore list, population: 4.

Signed, Raiden
Ditty, population: 1.

- Goro

White_Noise
11-28-2004, 02:15 AM
*starts playin MASE's "welcome back"

welcom back jon-boy. dont bother with the post whoring idiots that think they know more than they do/ think theyre cooler than they are.

jon-boy
11-28-2004, 08:13 AM
Hey thanks for dealing with that kid, ya'll. I got tired and went to bed. I'm just glad my self worth and self esteem aren't wrapped up in the opinions of a 16 year old pseudo-intellectual... :D

That ignore list is pretty cool, eh?

LittlePaintballBoy
11-28-2004, 11:19 AM
Indeed it is, and i'm giving it good use now and then.