PDA

View Full Version : Questions on RT Pro

Mild 7
11-05-2001, 07:42 PM
I have another question on RT pro, asking on my friend's behalf.

My friend bought a RT Pro from a store a few month ago. The store told him they do not have the standard RT Pro from AGD. So instead, the store shipped him a really nice looking RT Pro from Benchmark (Chromed Benchmark frame with a .45 grip and a 2-finger trigger). The gun had a interesting background since the stand RT Pro from AGD was not available.

1. The RT pro body & Valve came from AGD.
2. The frame & grips came from Benchmark.
3. Everything was put together by Pro Team.

As a note, we actually had to sent the gun back to Pro-Team 'cause it had a few problem straight out of the box. After a couple weeks of tweaking by Pro-Team, it is now good to go.

Here's the questions about the RT Pro:

1. Is it an absolute requirement to tighten the field strip screw with an allen wrench? I ask this because the gun would fire fine just by hand tighten the screw and it hadn't gave him any problem so far.

2. Any suggestions on what kind of barrel my friend should get for his RT Pro? Please recommend some. (The paint my friend used so far: Diablo Blaze and Marbilizer.)

Thank you

a_malfunction
11-05-2001, 09:37 PM
Its always a good thing to have everything tightened down... using a wrench would probably be a better idea. And Since diablo and marbs are med-small paint, I would suggest getting both a lapco Bigshot and autospirit.