PDA

View Full Version : Zgrip Questions

Adrenaline_Junkie
11-28-2004, 12:12 AM
Hey guys, im looking to buy a zgrip and i found one thats for an RT. Does that mean it only fits the oldschool rt's or will it fit RTP's? Ive also heard that theres some kind of spacer or something that will make it fit normal mags, which leads me to believe that the frame will only fit an RT unless you have a spacer or somethin. Please guys, i need some info. Thanks

master_alexander
11-28-2004, 12:14 AM
i have a z grip and it is an rt and works fine on other mags, annyway how much r u paying?
i love mine :bounce:

Adrenaline_Junkie
11-28-2004, 12:18 AM
Ok, thanks. I dont really know how much im payin yet. Ive found a few for sale and one of em says RT on it and i heard somethin about a spacer from someplace so i thought id ask. Ive been lookin for one for a while now so i hope everything works out and i have one soon. All i need to do now is make some kind of extension for my rail so i can still use my C&C battery housing as a foregrip. If i were to get a zgrip the angle of the grip would hit the friggin housing.

Evil1
11-28-2004, 03:22 AM
A while back I briefly had a zgrip on my classic and it was great. It was much easier to attain higher rates of fire. I am still mad about selling it and that was 5 or 6 years ago.

Chronobreak
11-28-2004, 11:17 AM
just get it....IF it needs a spacer(classic rt) there not much from agd or i could send ya one ;)

68magOwner
11-28-2004, 04:08 PM
i had a Z grip on my RT, if i could have afforded to keep it i would still have it, the thing was great, have fun with it if you get one

CoolHand
11-29-2004, 11:54 PM
Just happened to see this on EBay:

ZGrip Auction (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=47241&item=7116990739&rd=1)

Its not my item, and I'm not selling it, I just ran across it and thought you might want to take a look.

:cheers: