PDA

View Full Version : Who all is from mobile?

fsuboy3
11-05-2001, 09:39 PM
Who all is form mobile can I get some Info on the fields I have releitivs donw there so im down alot, but this weekend im gonna be visiting my "big brother" smokee and i am gonna try 2 play.

thanks

"It aint may fault, did I do that"

unseenunheard
11-06-2001, 08:41 AM
i believe i am the only AO'r from mobile, your brother (smokee) is here for college, and their is one other guy i just found out recently, i already knew him but didn't know he freaquented the forums, his screen name is mac2k4. i believe we are it and he actually lives over in Daphne. but the fields are pretty good, we have sup-air at sportsextreme were i usually play, they also have a hyperball field but at the present time it is being remodeled, they have woodsfield (personally i don't like it). pc paintball has a pretty cool field but i don't like the paint. if you want to travel their are other places nearby to play, if intereasted in any of them get in contact with me hear or by e-mail, you and smokee should stop by the field, i'll be their saturday probably around 12:00 or 1:00

mac2k4
11-06-2001, 04:27 PM
i'm on here, but i don't shoot any type of AGD stuff.
if your looking to play against tournament players(novice,am.b am.a), go to paradise paintball in foley. I havn't been back to sports xtreme so i dunno if its any good anymore. i'm oging to try and go there before the warped sports tourney sunday(rocky c. is going to be there judging) i'll maybe see ya there paul

Smokee_2_7
11-06-2001, 08:29 PM
ME! ME! im from mobile! (well, ok not really, but i live there now. DJ, cant wait till you get down here friday. So youre wanting to play some, huh? Why dont you give me a call tonight- - i might have you pick up some of my gear from home and bring it down. Ill finish this later, gotta go right now.

unseenunheard
11-07-2001, 04:32 AM
yeah paradise looks cool i've only been their once but it took me 2 hours to get their so i doubt i'll ever become a regular.

fsuboy3
11-07-2001, 05:11 PM
HEy can any of yall give me a price list of like paint and Air(N2) field fees and things like that at the fields? much appriciated

DJ

Smokee_2_7
11-07-2001, 05:57 PM
fsuboy, I cant remember exact price quotes right off hand, but last time i played at sports extreem, i think i wound up spending about 45 bucks. that was w/ a half case of paint, and a few air fills. I didnt get charged a field fee. (man, im good)

Anyway, my point is. . if you were talking about bringing only $40 down w/ you this weekend, you are outta luck. remember, you said you wanted to go out to eat friday night and get some wings. . . and well probably go to picklefish's for lunch or dinner on saturday. plus, and other 'expenses' that might be incurred while were out on the town fri. and sat. you could probably get by w/ $40 for all of that, but i'd bring an additional $50 (maybe a little more) if youre planning on playing saturday.

So,,,, think more along the lines of bringing $90-$100 for the weekend. Also, tell my parents at church tonight that you need to come by and pick up some of my gear to bring down to me.

If ya dont mind, grab: both jerseys, my angel,(w/ the rev- - the one w/ the dye sticker on it.) the 3000psi, 48ci nitro tank, my shin guards, knee pads, harness, 3 or 4 tubes, my black cargo pants. . . i think thats it. just leave all the other stuff.
if ya can, give me a call later.

Carl

fsuboy3
11-07-2001, 09:22 PM
HEY! yea my mom gave me 50 dollers today and i plan on going to the bank 2mrrow to pick up about 20 more so ill be set im goin by ur parents house 2mrrow 2 get some stuff. so will be set well i gotta run holla

lil d

mac2k4
11-07-2001, 09:26 PM
at paradise the prices kinda go liek this

bigball-60
premium-65
marbalizer-70-75
and $1. feild fee.
and 5 for all day air.

so w/ a 1/2 a case a bigball, fee & air thats bout $40