PDA

View Full Version : Thank You BlackVCG

Tunaman
11-05-2001, 09:47 PM
Thanks Black, for telling me the specs on this. Well...here she is...my Mini Warp Body...
http://server3003.freeyellow.com/tunaman2/miniwarpbody.JPG

X-Plosive
11-06-2001, 12:04 AM
is it me or does that cut look crooked? Maybe it's just the high gloss finish. Thats a shiny ReTro valve.........:D Did you use a vertical end mill?

gimp
11-06-2001, 12:27 AM
I think you could just use a van saw for that. I'm new to all this milling stuff, but couldn't you use a horizontal miller also?

Tunaman
11-06-2001, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by X-Plosive
is it me or does that cut look crooked? Maybe it's just the high gloss finish. Thats a shiny ReTro valve.........:D Did you use a vertical end mill? It must be you Xplosive...The cut is under the Powerfeed plug. The picture is not the best either.

cphilip
11-06-2001, 09:09 AM
Hey Tunaman or BlackVCG I could use those measurements too. Might do this to the kids Hopper right. Make it a Warp left so to speak as you did on yours. Black? Tuna?

Tunaman
11-06-2001, 03:36 PM
Ya bro...real easy. I used a chop saw with a metal cutting blade on another one today and it came out great. Take the calipers and measure the short side. Should be about .43-.44. After the cut, the other side should be identical. I am coming up with 1.53" overall tube length after the cut. Let me know if you need more.