View Full Version : big question

tippmannsniper-
11-30-2004, 07:30 PM
ok heres the deal, my friend is looking to build an autococker and hes gunna use this body http://disruptivepaintball.com/accessories/procutbody.htm all we need too no is whatelse we need

we already have lined up a jackle vert frame and stickies,barrel,tank,reg,hopper

now i need to no whatelse we need like pnuematics does the front block have to be mini or could i get the orracle front pnues kit and slap it on there

also does that body come with all the INTERNAL parts i need or is their something else

also will the jackal frame fit

also do i need a ball detent or does it come with one

also is this a good body kit yea or nay

ALSO yes i know their are alot of alsos what front asa will fit on this or should i just get a front block that has a built in asa like this http://compulsivepaintball.com/Itemdesc.asp?CartId={BE977A78EVEREST-84B3-42B9-B316-CA498833B52D}&ic=11134&eq=&Tp= AND WILL THAT FIT

i think thats it

SO I NEED TO KNOW WHAT I NEDD AND IF WHAT IVE SHOWN HERE WILL FIT

THANKS IN ADVANCE

tippmannsniper-
11-30-2004, 07:32 PM
Oh Ya Do I Need A Valve Or Does It Come With One

Automaggot68
11-30-2004, 08:50 PM
I dont think the body comes witha valve.
also, does your friend know HOW to put it all together, or do they know how to time the sucker?

Also, Why have you lined up a frame for the cocker, if you're unsure of as to how it'll fit?

As for the angeled vert ASA, thats also a front block, so ditch the idea of having a diff block

Im no cocker expert, hopefully others will post.

FreakBaller12
11-30-2004, 08:50 PM
I guess I'llhelp you the best I can...
All internals should come with the body as it is a custom body and not a normal cocker body.
Front block wise, opinion opinion opinion
Get QEVS whatever you do, they're secks
A jackal frame will fit, I am not sure if you need screws for it or they're included, like attaching the frame to the body. I would go with a sidewinder, 2 liter, and maybe even a cp reg for a regulator.

Any front block will fit a front block. It's all universal for cockers. With the asa built in, and the body minied it will be alot tighter setup. It really doesn't matter, it's up to you.

For more information go to www.air-powered.com good cocker guys over there.

Automaggot68
11-30-2004, 08:51 PM
I guess I'llhelp you the best I can...
All internals should come with the body as it is a custom body and not a normal cocker body.
Front block wise, opinion opinion opinion
Get QEVS whatever you do, they're secks
A jackal frame will fit, I am not sure if you need screws for it or they're included, like attaching the frame to the body. I would go with a sidewinder, 2 liter, and maybe even a cp reg for a regulator.

Any front block will fit a front block. It's all universal for cockers. With the asa built in, and the body minied it will be alot tighter setup. It really doesn't matter, it's up to you.

For more information go to www.air-powered.com good cocker guys over there.

Good job, better than my post. :hail:

JoshK
11-30-2004, 09:30 PM
With the shortened pump arm and stuff...it seems its a micro type body...this means you will need a special front block made for mini cockers...it has the as built into it...heres a example...

http://armyoforr.com/Images/Products/external/minifront15.jpg

but if it isnt...any front block will fit...

it looks like its a regular size...but the mini pump arm is something that is on mini cockers...but it just might be short and still have room for a asa.

There are my 2 cents...besides that...i think the posts above answer your questions perfectly...

p.s. The body does NOT look like it come with internals...and from my experiance aftermarket bodies do not. If it doesnt, you will need to buy a valve tool also. I would suggest something like a Shocktech valve...or you could be adventurous, and get a PBX mQ-Valve...those things are amazing!

tippmannsniper-
11-30-2004, 09:35 PM
thanks