PDA

View Full Version : help with loader

master_alexander
11-30-2004, 10:27 PM
ok so i have a warp, and a z grip and an endo. it is compact and i was thinkin about sellin the warp and loader and possibly getting a q loader, or selling the warp for a ule.
i am unable to make my decision so please help me. i also play speedball and am right handed.

i_baked_cookies
11-30-2004, 11:23 PM
i say get rid of the warp. i dont know about you, but mine caused me soooooo many problems with gripping paint, plus its freakin huge, heavy, and it makes ur gun bulky. get a ule body and a 12v revvy with xboard, or a halob. its hard to go away from the warp, but its comfortable not having a gaint hunk of hoses and stuff getting in the way.

the qloader would cause me problems personally because of the 100 round tube... i usually shoot 150-200 rounds a game, so im not used to switching or reloading. its all new technology, and i have heard of alot of unhappy customers.

master_alexander
11-30-2004, 11:25 PM
yeah, i'm leaning twards getting a ule, i have a revvy with x board and a 6 prong impeller

BeaverEater
12-01-2004, 02:30 PM
well its pretty much your choice but go with what feels the best for you.

Timmee
12-01-2004, 05:15 PM
The Q-Loader takes some getting used to. It takes longer to set up on a marker (as compared to just placing a hopper into a vert feed), it takes some prectice to properly load the Q-Pods, and takes getting used to unloading/loading the Q-Pods on the field.

That being said, I love my Q-Loader. It's the same as the warp (as far as no loader on top of the marker), no batteries, feeds very fast, and is lighter to boot. It also works pretty good with a warp ULE body (mine is warp right).

thelane
12-01-2004, 06:04 PM
well i say stay with the warp and if the next question convinces u otherwise ok what is a q loader?

:shooting: :dance:
-lane the flying skwril