PDA

View Full Version : _-~*Pistol Mag*~-_ New Project .68 Classic Automag

Echo419
12-01-2004, 04:10 PM
::Update:: Parts ordered and on their way!
::Update:: Guys looking for any mag part ever created.... any kind of screws, o rings ANYTHING. 45 grips, foregrips, trigger, springs, bodys, anything me and matt need all we can get!!!maybe if this works out well we might start selling them and whoever donated would get a discount
AO I NEED ANY KIND OF TWIST LIKE AUTOMAG BARREL ANY CONDITION PLEASE LOW ON CASH

Alrite, well I decided while i'm deciding what High End gun to get (Lasoya, Alias, 05 Speed, Excal, Viking) I would just build a REALLY low end mag with some scrap money I have sitting in my account... And then it dawned on me, why build a semi-decent mag for general use, if i already have one...? So i decided while playing counterstrike I wanted a pistol

Well heres my less than 100 Dollar Mag Setup

20 - Powerfeed Left Polished Mini Mag Body - Airgun.com
70 - Classic Valve
.......am/mm Rail
.......45 Single Trigger Automag Frame
.......Field Strip Screw
.......Front Frame Screw
.......Sear w/ Pin

I plan to cut the rail as close to The trigger frame as I can without messing up anything, to make it look more pistoly (yes that is a word). So your all probobly thinking, "wow Its a classic mag w/o a Foregrip WAhoo....", but heres what i plan to do... At first I was like maybe a warp to make it tiny, and then i was like nah to heavy, to cleche, So i looked into a Qloader and decided this... I'm going to cut the top part of the Powerfeed off so its almost flush with body... Then directly attach the Qloader onto the bottom part of the Powerfeed... MAking it almost flush with the top of the gun, There for making it a 100 Shot, semi-light Pistol.

Also still planning my air situation.... I'm thinking about Running a remote line to a 45/45 in my pocket ^ ^ Which would make it completly a pistol...

And yes I know thats what Spydarms are for, but i'm not a conformist... and i dont have money :rofl:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
::edit:: I'm ordering all these parts tonight (December 1st) So I should have this thing in Construction by next week... Pictures will be provided all through the way
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also if you guys have any awesome ideas, or stuf that might look ownage let me know.. Or if you have any comments on the Qloader

Chipper
12-01-2004, 04:15 PM
Sounds like a cool project, I like your idea of cutting down the powerfeed, I have always wanted to do that.

JoshK
12-01-2004, 04:16 PM
Can you solder? because you could make a tube on top of it like pgps...or you could find some way to make a detachable one that will use PT X or Zeus clips...and I suggest putting a 12 holder on it...that way it would be completly pistolish....or you could run the vert asa...but then just have a 12g changer...or just use tanks if you dont have 12g present. Just some ideas.

EDIT: As i was on my crapper i was thinking...is there any room on the back of the rail? Because then you could mount a asa there like a phantom or trracer. Its just a idea....but hey!

Echo419
12-01-2004, 04:19 PM
Can you solder? because you could make a tube on top of it like pgps...or you could find some way to make a detachable one that will use PT X or Zeus clips...and I suggest putting a 12 holder on it...that way it would be completly pistolish....or you could run the vert asa...but then just have a 12g changer...or just use tanks if you dont have 12g present. Just some ideas.
I think your trying to say Weld Not Solder... Solder is just for small projects, But I'm not doing that On purpose... 1 b/c people will be like what the.... And it'll have 100 Rounds, I dont want it to be stock class... Because i actually intend to play with it in speedball ^ ^ :clap: And if i did have a 12G change i would run it Horizontal under the barrel :) Can yu give me sum links to a 12g Changer so i can ponder the idea?

JoshK
12-01-2004, 04:22 PM
think of a cocker regulator...but think about not running any hos off of it...you are able to stick a 12g in it...

Echo419
12-01-2004, 04:25 PM
Meh.. Thinking about it now, it seems liek a bad idea... Cuz i'd liek to use it in speed ball... But maybe having a slot for one jsut for the hell of it would be awesome

SteelSoul
12-01-2004, 04:36 PM
Dude look up luke he is doing a mod to the SS bodies that would be perfect for you
He is good guy that does kick butt work

:headbang:

JoshK
12-01-2004, 04:42 PM
from what i understand...he wants to do it himself...

Echo419
12-01-2004, 04:58 PM
Alrite, I talked to paintball Newbie on aim and now i'm stormin with more ideas THANKS BRO, hold on a minute and i'll edit this post with a sketch of what this should look like

FreakBaller12
12-01-2004, 05:01 PM
uhhh.. you can find a stock classic mag for about 75 now.
I dont know about you, but I wouldn't spend 70 bucks on a classic valve ;)

Echo419
12-01-2004, 05:18 PM
uhhh.. you can find a stock classic mag for about 75 now.
I dont know about you, but I wouldn't spend 70 bucks on a classic valve ;)
Toyota for the "70" i put there... everything below with the ...'s are inckuded

::edit:: i slapped some sketches up in the previous poist check it out

Chronobreak
12-01-2004, 07:14 PM
"pistol" mag is on the way int ehs tyle of a 45

keep your eyes out :ninja:

as for YOUR project...sounds cool and good luck

Deathshadow9k
12-01-2004, 07:22 PM
project sounds pretty dope, i just might decide to steal it but instead make it a stock class mag like my phantom. as you asked however here is a link to a 12g changer http://www.phantomonline.com/Accessories/accessories.html

Echo419
12-01-2004, 07:27 PM
project sounds pretty dope, i just might decide to steal it but instead make it a stock class mag like my phantom. as you asked however here is a link to a 12g changer http://www.phantomonline.com/Accessories/accessories.html
Thanks for the compliments guys! I'm pretty psyched about this! Believe or not I actually found a 12g Change on PBgear... Its pretty cheap, and black plastic which will help with my weight Since i plan to hold with 1 hand... Yah but im DEFINITLY going to do this, I mite mount a Modified Duckbill ASA horizontally on the rail, where hte Foregrip Usually goes...

Now I just need to find a 2-5" Barrel for a twistlock mag.... :clap:

JoshK
12-01-2004, 07:30 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16046&item=7117401135&rd=1

There is a barrel...or possibly you could get a freak back...or a freak back...and then shave down alot of the front...just a thought...

Echo419
12-01-2004, 07:46 PM
Thanks for helpin out so much PAINTBALLNEWBIE! But my frined was saying how he just cut down his Automag stock barrel with a dremel and cleaned it a bit and it was fine... and since i'll only be using this from a maximum of 20 feet it doesnt matter too much

AO I NEED ANY KIND OF TWIST LIKE AUTOMAG BARREL ANY CONDITION PLEASE LOW ON CASH

xballfan780
12-01-2004, 07:50 PM
good idea, be sure to post pics when you finish it :cheers:

space_weazel_45
12-01-2004, 07:54 PM
the best barrel situation i would think would be a freak back and one of Doc's flash tips, that ebay sale is for a stock minimag barrel that some one ghettoed porting in to, i wouldent pay $10 for it.

Echo419
12-01-2004, 08:09 PM
I was kinda hoping AO could help me with this... I know alot of you cool people who<a onMouseOver="window.status='' ; return true;" onMouseOut="window.status='';" oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=Love&id=31';return false;" href="" TITLE="More Info..."><a onMouseOver="window.status='' ; return true;" onMouseOut="window.status='';" oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=Love&id=31';return false;" href="" TITLE="More Info..."> love </a></a>mags like me have all these random Mag parts sitting around... Well We need them! I'm already using 2 modified Duckbill ASA's on my project! Like spare Macro fittings would help, some extra screws, some macro, thumb adjuster, BARREL, anything will help us

::edit:: And of course you will be acredited in the end and through out the existence of this marker So far
Frenchman309 - Understood how cool this would be and worked with me to get a great deal on the parts that are bieng used on this mag THANKSMAN
PaintballNewbie - Acredited the original idea of using the 12G Change (my idea to make it horizontal tho :) )

matmc89
12-01-2004, 08:14 PM
JT lives close to me so were both going to make one..but i have very little money as of now so PLEASE donate some parts to us..if you do we will have it done next weekend maybe, with pics and maybe vids of them in action ;)

Echo419
12-01-2004, 08:17 PM
JT lives close to me so were both going to make one..but i have very little money as of now so PLEASE donate some parts to us..if you do we will have it done next weekend maybe, with pics and maybe vids of them in action ;)
Yah me and mat are gunna Hook up next weekend or something and stay up all night buildign these Beast's using all the mag parts we can get our hands on... Mat's already planning force fed 15 round dual tubes... we've got alot of ideas floating around... The more we have to<a onMouseOver="window.status='' ; return true;" onMouseOut="window.status='';" oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=work&id=4';return false;" href="" TITLE="More Info..."> work </a>with the more than can be done.. and if you guys donate
-atleast 20 pics will be taken high resolution
-a video of both pistols shooting
-probobly some ingame futage of us bunkering sum1 Counter-Strike Style...
-and of course the look on peoples faces when there like uh...? Im confused

Echo419
12-01-2004, 09:52 PM
This is what I have so far... let me know if you have any questions on this HORRIBLE sketch...

Echo419
12-01-2004, 11:25 PM
Guys please

Tack
12-02-2004, 12:36 PM
A tight little mag is what alot of people want. I have came up with my version for scenario command play. Most commanders worth their salt in a scenario game rarely get too deep into the battle so they don't need much besides something to get themselves out of a situation from time to time.

I took a custom vert feed mag with cocker threaded verticle feed neck and added an Action Markers stock class feed neck and tube. It can be ran off a bottom line, or with a remote to a tank on the back or side. Like I said, great for the scenario commander out there.

craltal
12-02-2004, 12:53 PM
I have some spare mag parts that I'd be interested to unload. PM if you want and I can send you a compiled list and a link to pics.

Creative Mayhem
12-02-2004, 01:03 PM
A tight little mag is what alot of people want. I have came up with my version for scenario command play. Most commanders worth their salt in a scenario game rarely get too deep into the battle so they don't need much besides something to get themselves out of a situation from time to time.

I took a custom vert feed mag with cocker threaded verticle feed neck and added an Action Markers stock class feed neck and tube. It can be ran off a bottom line, or with a remote to a tank on the back or side. Like I said, great for the scenario commander out there.

Nice job Tack! That's exactly what I would do if i were planning on doina pistol mag.

matmc89
12-02-2004, 04:29 PM
well it is a pistol mag, but we are using it for speedball too and dont feel like reloading a ton(i already have a zeus), so were mounting a qloader on the side maybe...and creative weren't you the guy with the canadian flag on his back at shanerball? If you were i was right beside you.

68magOwner
12-02-2004, 04:31 PM
matt and JT, if these turn out well, and are reasonably cheap/easy when all is said and done, and are fun to play with, i may make one too, would be preety cool

Echo419
12-02-2004, 09:21 PM
Craltal, before I PM you. Are you looking to donate some mag parts, or are you gunna want money? :confused:

Echo419
12-03-2004, 05:54 AM
Bump guys

Creative Mayhem
12-03-2004, 10:00 AM
creative weren't you the guy with the canadian flag on his back at shatnerball? If you were i was right beside you.

nope.. wasn't me:ninja:.. that was Captain Canuck :D

Echo419
12-03-2004, 07:25 PM
Here is a colored version of what it should look like

11_Mile_TMaster
12-03-2004, 08:48 PM

EDIT: As i was on my crapper i was thinking...is there any room on the back of the rail? Because then you could mount a asa there like a phantom or trracer. Its just a idea....but hey!
... Or drill a couple holes for the AGD Back-bottle adapter.

Echo419
12-03-2004, 08:51 PM
people honestly what part of im making it a pistol arent you guys grasping... I'm aware on how to make a mag.... :rolleyes: :(

Furby#1
12-04-2004, 02:57 AM
hey its a little pricey cause you cant refill but to drop a bunch of weight and still get more shots than a twelve gram you could used those SPARE AIR tanks from walmart
just a thought

i made a pistol just like that out of an 97 spyder so good luck

Muzikman
12-04-2004, 03:14 AM
I would use a ULE body and have PPS make you a custom spring loaded feed tube. I would then put a female stab directly on the side of the valve and then attach a 12gram quick change.

This would give you a VERY small and compact mag that would run pretty well off 12 grams and would be holserable.

Echo419
12-04-2004, 09:52 AM
Musik man have u even read my post bro :(