PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone actually own a devil mag?

GT
12-01-2004, 05:35 PM
Just wondering if anyone actually owns a devil mag with rogues 90*?

Tunaman
12-01-2004, 05:41 PM
No...but I have seen the Devil Mag and I have seen the Rogue vert frame. I can tell you this...it will rip like mad when they finally come together.:D

TMAXXKING1
12-01-2004, 08:33 PM
No...but I have seen the Devil Mag and I have seen the Rogue vert frame. I can tell you this...it will rip like mad when they finally come together.:D

add one of your smokeing hot anno job .... and wow now you got it all..........

jamescell
12-01-2004, 09:17 PM
I was just wondering the same thing. I really want to go electro before this spring, and I would love to get the devil mod. When you read his thread in the dealers forum it sounds like nobody actually has one. It also sounds like it will be a while before they can be bought.

GT
12-01-2004, 09:45 PM
Honestly,
it looks like he has sold a few of the CF ones but it seems that he just got a batch of rogue grips in. I am sure there will be posts soon.

Trina
12-01-2004, 10:08 PM
Doobie and I shot one at Ultimate Madness and WOW:eek:....after that we HAD to have one!!! :ninja: So we gave GA Devil our "ULE back-up mag" and he is working on it right now...I can't wait to get it back and try it out! :dance:

FromTheBack
12-02-2004, 04:29 AM
saw phantom hitman shoot one at AOSE and man...ditto to what Trina said :wow:

LudavicoSoldier
12-02-2004, 08:39 AM
Anyone have any idea when they are going to acutally go to market? As with many things around here, we see proof of concept, but product supply is always limited. The DevilMag looks to be VERY sweet, NOW PUT SOME UP FOR SALE AND STOP TAUNTING US! :D

GA Devil
12-02-2004, 02:01 PM
they are going as we speak. I dont make them just to sell. I take the order and build it. That way you get color choice you want. I have parts on hand and a batch of frames on their way. Right now on the shelf and milling table is 10 custom DevilMAG's. I just made a new "official DevilMAG thread as well

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1705872#post1705872