PDA

View Full Version : yet again.. xmag prob, no idea what

paintgirl66
12-03-2004, 12:27 AM
the facts: it will only dry fire, and only when lying flat on a table. pick it up, no go. i think the ball detent's spring is corroded, but thats one small thing. also, the lil on off pin in the side of the valve is sticking. no matter how much oil is on it. the valve seems fine, all the o-rings are fine. i haven't had time to do much else. i'm completely stumped. feel free to ask questions... any help is appreciated. sorry i cant tell you more.

TMAXXKING1
12-03-2004, 01:29 AM
on/off pin might be bent .. did you take the body off the rail and look at the 2 main wires ... maybe the ground screw isnt makeing contact ,take a small file and make a nice spot for the wire to make contact on.anno might be too thick under the wire ,, i have seen that being a problem before ...

and its an x mag get a good detent in there ... lol

rogue makes the retent wich is a nice thing to have i have them on my emag ...

Enemy
12-03-2004, 01:48 AM
ok first on to the switch on the side that is sticking, take grip frame off of gun and look at the ace board there is a spacer that is supposed to be under that to keep the board from bending and misaligning. i did this once felt pretty dumb! now on to your other problem does it fire in mech mode and in emode is your ace on? if answers go in order of yes no yes then check to see if the magnet that resets your trigger is touching or near touching the ace board that would cause the ace board to act very funky if thats not it then maybe your ace needs adjusting. there are more causes but those are the most obvious to me so far.

White_Noise
12-03-2004, 01:53 AM
battery charged? noid problem maybe.

as for detent, get one from kila, i love the magenteic return have one on my sfl and one on my rt

AnArchist_1944
12-03-2004, 11:09 AM
magnetic return detents?

paintgirl66
12-04-2004, 12:58 AM
definitly not the battery. i charged it on the way to the place i was going, and it was fully charged when i took it off the charger. i will will look at it soon and look for/try all the things you suggested. thanks for the help, we'll see how it goes :)

Muzikman
12-04-2004, 03:35 AM
The the breech secure? I have seen X-mag breaches / barrles not be tight and the bolt catches on it.