PDA

View Full Version : Paintball Game For Xbox

LONEWOLFOO1
12-03-2004, 08:09 AM
this is for all you guys that want there fix while there are home. comes with online support so you can play against friends

http://www.gamestop.com/common/images/lbox/210708b.jpg

here is the review

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/sports/greghastingstournamentpaintball/review.html

BobTheCow
12-03-2004, 08:32 AM
Rerererere...re...repost.

Wheelman
12-03-2004, 09:33 AM
:shooting: :rofl:

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=78477&stc=1

GT
12-03-2004, 10:10 AM
i think halo2 is better.

ntn4502
12-03-2004, 12:48 PM
OMG a paintball game for X-Box!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!

LONEWOLFOO1
12-03-2004, 01:07 PM
YEAH HALO 2 is a whole lot better but you have to admit that paintball is getting a lot of press from tv coverage to video games paintball is gaining a lot of interest. now if we can get past sue each other (paintball companys) i can see this sport doing well over the next 10 years.

you know for the guys that play halo two did you see where the gun smg loads the clips (on the side of the gun) that would be cool if we could have something like that for the mags.

even thought this news may be old i did a search on it and got nothing so that is why i posted it.

have a great holiday.

digitard
12-03-2004, 01:30 PM
How did you get nothing? There's like 10 threads that come up easily if you type in xbox paintball...lol.

www.ghtp.net

Its in construction still, but we're working directly with WXP (the developer) to get all the info we can dig up and some exclusive stuff (we're interviewing Lasoya today) and so forth. Its like a GHTP info 1 stop shop.

Not to mention in the next week or so we're going to give away a "Greg Hastings" autographed copy of the game.

i_baked_cookies
12-03-2004, 03:21 PM
__________________________________________________ __________________________

xballfan780
12-03-2004, 08:34 PM
Heres a qestion for you guys, How come this game isnt on the spike tv's Video Game Awards? I looked on the site to vote fot h2 and this game wasnt under sports games :mad:

LaW
12-03-2004, 09:45 PM
because said game is not and wont be very very popular because its one of those games that will have a small amount of die hard players (paintball players) and beyond that there wont be much of a market in my opinion.

digitard
12-03-2004, 09:52 PM
Actually... said game is quite popular. Most stores have had people pick it up out of curiosity, or "friends tell friends" type things. On Live I see tons of people who dont play paintball asking questions about "whats this, and whats that" while playing.

Its selling out of most of its locations, and its hard to find in local stores. It might not be a large crowd, but its definitaly a "sleeper hit" and getting noticed outside the paintball world due to its glowing reviews on game sites.

Glickman
12-04-2004, 01:11 AM
might be the most replicated post, only like 15 so far?

jayloo
12-04-2004, 01:26 AM
I have the Greg H. Pball game and it is good. THe online play is cool too but in the grand skeem of things games like halo2 (which I also have) are far better.

Both are a must.

xballfan780
12-04-2004, 11:18 AM
I am gettin the game for xmas , what botton do you se to fire the marker? right trigger? and how fast can you shoot like that? Also are there any timmys in there?

JoshK
12-04-2004, 11:25 AM
I cant see how it could be too fun...but i would definatly give it a chance if i was given the chance to play it, cause you never know. This should be a very nice thing to get more paintballers, But I love Halo/ Halo 2

xballfan780
12-04-2004, 11:26 AM
Yes h2 is just about the best xbox game currently out of xbox on the market. I think the game will give players idea's how to inprove there game.

JoshK
12-04-2004, 11:30 AM
I actually like Halos multi player better (besides the lobby in halo 2, and the customizability)....but i hate some things in halo 2...like you should be able to hoster your two single guns, and then be able to switch to the big weapon to fire a gernade/it...and you run too slow..jump two high...i dont think vehicles should be destructable...but the person inside just weaker...i have other things...but basically, i think they should have halo w/ halo 2 levels, and lobby...

Campaign is SOOOO much better than Halo imho...

Target Practice
12-04-2004, 11:31 AM
Why does everyone keep comparing Halo 2 and Greg Hastings? They are two TOTALLY different games. They're both FPS platforms, so what? IMO, it's apples and oranges.

JoshK
12-04-2004, 11:34 AM
They are just the most recently made fps games out there...so we can if we want :)

Ghetto
12-04-2004, 11:58 AM
I am gettin the game for xmas , what botton do you se to fire the marker? right trigger? and how fast can you shoot like that? Also are there any timmys in there?
Right trigger fires the marker. Theres a few really fast markers. Just bumping the side of the right trigger seems to be the fastest way for me to really "rip". I havent seen any timmy's that can be purchased but lasoya uses one if you put him on your team which you can play if your character gets shot out. Its a fun game, but the ending sucks. Have yet to try it on live just got my DSL back up and running,

xballfan780
12-04-2004, 12:00 PM
Right trigger fires the marker. Theres a few really fast markers. Just bumping the side of the right trigger seems to be the fastest way for me to really "rip". I havent seen any timmy's that can be purchased but lasoya uses one if you put him on your team which you can play if your character gets shot out. Its a fun game, but the ending sucks. Have yet to try it on live just got my DSL back up and running,

Thanks for answering my qestions :)