PDA

View Full Version : custom eblade trigger for me

tippmannsniper-
12-03-2004, 05:56 PM
who can make me a custom eblade trigger with magnet and adjustabe and it has to be like this http://xpaintball.com/cuprinsttr.html or preferably http://pbreview.com/products/reviews/2901/

tippmannsniper-
12-03-2004, 06:15 PM
well since the eblade only fits autocockers....

tippmannsniper-
12-03-2004, 06:16 PM
this is gunna go on my e2 eblade

RRfireblade
12-03-2004, 08:55 PM
How 'bout one for a E/Xmag?

http://premium.uploadit.org/rrfireblade/Scythe-Ripoff.jpg

Yeah.......didn't think so. :D

msprince
12-03-2004, 09:13 PM
why don't you wait to see if you like the one on the E2, I got one about 3 weeks ago and find it super easy to walk. and in my opinion looks more comfortable the one you have in the pic.

tippmannsniper-
12-03-2004, 09:17 PM
well i know for a fact that i can walk a trigger with a angle like that faster that a straight up and down one. i have no idea why but its probably from walking my pen in school all day on an angle and then my teaches get PISSED at me because its really fast, and everyone gets irritated and wants too no how i tap so fast since im the only one at my school other than my best friend who paintballs

tippmannsniper-
12-03-2004, 09:19 PM
i wasnt trying to be rude or anything, i just knew theirs a few people on here who work with materials and parts like that so i thought this would be a great place, but ill try someone else :cry:

Enemy
12-04-2004, 12:33 AM
im sure cool hand or rougue can help you out seeing as Eblades are tripped by an extension on the trigger that goes through a light sensor .. also rrfireblade when did you come up with that little creation???

t33kyboy
12-04-2004, 12:51 AM
fireblade, put me on the pre order list.

SpecialBlend2786
12-04-2004, 01:04 AM
fireblade, put me on the pre order list.
ditto dude....just...wow

where be da magnets? :confused:

RRfireblade
12-04-2004, 08:04 AM
ditto dude....just...wow

where be da magnets? :confused:

They're in there, in fact that trigger uses the stock HES adjuster from the stock trigger.As of yet I don't have plans for mass production of them that one was kinda a "goof" just to see what it would be like in a Mag.Oh yeah, it rips. :D (I also use that style in my Timmies). I might have to get with Ryan (Logic) and see about doing a run if there's enough interest.

Jay.

(Lot's of trigger interest going on lately for some reason. :ninja: )

SpecialBlend2786
12-04-2004, 03:05 PM
They're in there, in fact that trigger uses the stock HES adjuster from the stock trigger.As of yet I don't have plans for mass production of them that one was kinda a "goof" just to see what it would be like in a Mag.Oh yeah, it rips. :D (I also use that style in my Timmies). I might have to get with Ryan (Logic) and see about doing a run if there's enough interest.

Jay.

(Lot's of trigger interest going on lately for some reason. :ninja: )

ahh! i see where it is now, thats quite awesome....

:shooting: