PDA

View Full Version : My "new" mag

Tyger
12-03-2004, 08:42 PM
Talked to the doctor today, and got clearance to film a few web dog shows as long as they didn't involve "a lot of movement". He also recomended I don't do anything like "lift heavy objects'. MY e-mag is heavy, and normally this isn't a problem. But when the doctor recomends only using light stuff, you gotta do what you gotta do.

You know, I should have gotten a prescription for a new E-mag. AGD might have had fun putting it through my insurance. But, I went over to AGD and came out with a ULE body. So, I'm back to the land of the "normal hoppers" for a while. Don't get used to it, I'm buying a ULE warp left body before outdoor next season. I like my warp.

So, without further a-due (a-doo? adieu?) I present to the universe an updated 'Mag, the Black and Blue :

http://www.tyger.us/pubimages/AGD/Side.JPG

http://www.tyger.us/pubimages/AGD/Front.JPG

http://www.tyger.us/pubimages/AGD/Back.JPG

I'm going to use it this way for a bunch of the web shows remaining in season 2. Doctors orders after all, so I had to let the ol' girl lose a few pounds. And after lifting the ULE body, and my old warp body... yeah. ULE is cool.

What it's got now :

ULE Centerfeed body
LAPCO drop
LAPCO Snapshot barrel OR Autospirit (paint dependant)
Crossfire 4500 tank
L-X inside
And the usual Rico hopper. Why? I like it, and I don't outshoot it.

A quick thank you to Tom Kaye, Jon, Roman (who once again got stuck with the task of helping me do weird stuff to the 'mag...), and all the people over at AGD for supporting the web show. I couldn't do it without you folks, and I do appreciate it.

-Tyger

DiSoRdeR
12-03-2004, 08:56 PM
What is that picture on the grips? Its hard to make out. You have a nice looking Emag, hope you have some fun with it.

StuDawggie
12-03-2004, 08:58 PM
It's so beautiful I think I'm gonna cry.

uhhhh no I'm not, but sweet marker nonetheless.

TDonovan
12-03-2004, 09:06 PM
I was wondering when you'd go ULE... Glad to hear you're making some progress as far as health is concerned!

Hope to see ya on the field again sometime soon. Perhaps a visit to the AO-IL meet at Pbfactory?

xballfan780
12-03-2004, 09:24 PM
:hail: emag :hail:

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
12-03-2004, 09:27 PM
What is that picture on the grips? Its hard to make out. You have a nice looking Emag, hope you have some fun with it.

that picture would be a tiger with the the word "TYGER" next to it

GT
12-03-2004, 09:29 PM
hmmmm....

ULE rail, drop the tank for something with an Al reg, and run the hopper of the emag batt.

I bet atleast another 1lb.

;)

SAW
12-03-2004, 10:04 PM
Good to see your doin better Tyger, looking forward to the shows. Nice looking Emag ya got there. I'll be buying mine in a few days...

Tyger
12-03-2004, 10:46 PM

Basically, it's this, but without the "2002" tour date :

http://www.tyger.us/paintball/cards02/2002_Tyger_Card.jpg

And TD, I'll be at the meet, if I play or not is up to PT, but I'll be there.

11_Mile_TMaster
12-04-2004, 11:24 PM
... Try taking the sight rail off. That thing actually has a noticable bit of weight to it!

Flow_Tech
12-04-2004, 11:49 PM
looks good Tyger..i still need to get me an Emag one of these days.. :rolleyes:

dynastyfan
12-05-2004, 03:03 PM
nice looking, but i like the ninja style one more :D well good luck with everything and whats the eta on the new episodes.

Tyger
12-05-2004, 05:16 PM
NinjaMag? I like that one myself. :ninja: but, I think it's time I actually had a little COLOR to my stuff. I've been shooting black paintguns for... well except the Phantom...

Anyhow, I'm gonna talk to a few local indoor fields and see if I can go to them to film. Most are cool about it, but I need to ask first. Don't expect a lot, because running is still out of the question for a few more weeks. But, I want to put content on the site. This whole "Sitting around trying to heal" thing? Gets old. I need to go DO something before I go insane.

Oh... wait.... :rofl:

-Tyger

dynastyfan
12-05-2004, 08:10 PM
NinjaMag? I like that one myself. :ninja: but, I think it's time I actually had a little COLOR to my stuff. I've been shooting black paintguns for... well except the Phantom...

Anyhow, I'm gonna talk to a few local indoor fields and see if I can go to them to film. Most are cool about it, but I need to ask first. Don't expect a lot, because running is still out of the question for a few more weeks. But, I want to put content on the site. This whole "Sitting around trying to heal" thing? Gets old. I need to go DO something before I go insane.

Oh... wait.... :rofl:

-Tyger

well ninjamag is all that came to my head, it was a really nice looking set up i must say. the warp made the gun look fresh .... whoa i used the word fresh in a serious statement dang i'm turning into a normal teenager :D