PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Tom and AGD Techs!!

udtseal
11-06-2001, 02:27 PM
What can I say?!?! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!! I got my e-mag back today and it shoots PERFECTLY!!!!! Not ONE ball break with over 600rds of polar ice and over 400 rds of Zap Performance Pro. I wailed on the gun TRYING to make it break, and was unsuccessful. Heck, I even let my mom fire a hopper through it in Hybrid and she was having a blast!!! :) She was runnin around the yard shooting up our old cars! LOL

So thanks again Miscue, Black, Tom and *Saul*, who fixed my baby!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

*I just got an email from Saul, who was the tech that got her singing! Thanks Saul!!

Tunaman
11-06-2001, 03:26 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhh! The sweet smell of success! Let me know when you want to go play again...I for got to tell you...I will have one soon also. I am soooo happy!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Army
11-06-2001, 05:13 PM
...and tell your Mom, no more playing until her chores are done:D

udtseal
11-06-2001, 07:27 PM
No way Tunaman!!!!!!! YAY!! When do you think you will have it?!?

I want to go to Top Gun this sunday now that the blue beast is back!!! But, I think I will wait until Nov. 17th, when I will have more money. I want to have enough to buy plenty of paint, you know how i have been runnin out every time! :D How is the 17th for you?!?

Army: LOL!! Let me tell you, for being 63 years old, she was shootin and moving pretty damn good!!! :D :p

Thordic
11-06-2001, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by udtseal
W She was runnin around the yard shooting up our old cars! LOL

I KNEW you were a hick...

hehe, j/k man, can't wait to see it in action :)

Tunaman
11-06-2001, 08:04 PM
17th is good. No word on the exact time of my Emag...all I can tell you that it is in the works. I am looking forward to it soooooo baaaaadd! Hope my Son doesn't see this post or I am gonna be in the dog house!:D

RobAGD
11-06-2001, 11:55 PM
Hey UDT - Call me at the shop tomorrow I have to talk to you about your order.

-Robert

Jeb_Hoge
11-07-2001, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Thordic

I KNEW you were a hick...

Good, I hoped I wasn't the only one who caught that. ;)

udtseal
11-07-2001, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Jeb_Hoge

Good, I hoped I wasn't the only one who caught that. ;)

:rolleyes: I'm no hick. I'M A PINEY!!!!! (right Throdic?) :D