PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else do this?

Will Wood
12-04-2004, 01:08 AM
I was watching Viva la Bam (Hilarious show...) and it broke for commercail.
After about a minute, I tried to think of what show I was watching, and couldn't. I was trying my hardest to remember what it was untill it started again. I do this all the time. I will totaly forget what I was watching.
And it goes for the same. Driving for example. Like on a long random dirt road, sometimes I'll just completely forget how far I've driven. I could be a few seconds away from the end, or minute.
Etc.

Is random memory loss like this normal? Or am I just a freak.

Eatem Alive
12-04-2004, 01:39 AM
happens to me all...wait...what were we talking about?

bornl33t
12-04-2004, 02:17 AM
lol I had 6 hour disapear on me one day.It was the freakiest thing that ever happened to me
I was awake for 6 hours but couldn't remember what I was doing or who I talked to. To this day I have no clue....

AGDlover
12-04-2004, 03:40 AM
lol I had 6 hour disapear on me one day.It was the freakiest thing that ever happened to me
I was awake for 6 hours but couldn't remember what I was doing or who I talked to. To this day I have no clue....

thats nothen i had a hole week just disapear from my head my parents took me to go get a CAT scan to see if i had any brain damage that could have coused it. they said it was just probly a normal memory slip and they gave me somethan to take for like 3days.

White_Noise
12-04-2004, 04:43 AM
happens to me all the time, funniest is when me and my roommate both do it during the same show, so neither of us know what we're watchin

PyRo
12-04-2004, 07:57 AM
I've done that while driving, one secont i'm 30 miles from home, a secont later i'm home and I cannot remember anything that happend inbetween :)
Well usually if I think about it for a few seconts I can remember.

taylor492
12-04-2004, 08:44 AM
Freak!!!!

xballfan780
12-04-2004, 12:06 PM
Happens to me all the time , then when I go to the guide thing the shows already back on :D

WenULiVeUdiE
12-04-2004, 01:16 PM
Every day. Sometimes I forget I was watching the show even after it comes back on. It kinda bugs me cause all my friends think I'm an idiot now. Oh well, not much can be done about it.

RogueFactoryKid
12-06-2004, 02:56 PM
Yes, and its the government. They put something in the water up here in Maine!!!

Will Wood
12-06-2004, 03:14 PM
Yes, and its the government. They put something in the water up here in Maine!!!

:D :D :D

lew
12-06-2004, 04:15 PM
happens to me all the time, funniest is when me and my roommate both do it during the same show, so neither of us know what we're watchin

Same thing with my roomate and I. It'll take us a couple of minutes to remember.

fcpchop
12-07-2004, 03:09 PM
that happens to me ALL THE TIME. i mean all the time, walking to class i will forget the trip getting there, i forget what show i was watching all the time too, i will post things and then forget i posted them, i basicly forget everything i do, i just got home from school like an hour ago and i cant remember a single thing i did, maybe i should stop tokin up everyday? :ninja:

Will Wood
12-07-2004, 03:12 PM
i basicly forget everything i do, maybe i should stop tokin up everyday? :ninja:

I posted this same thread on a different forum.
A big thread has been going on for over a week, it started out as a cvilized thread about Medical Use, but then it kinda ended up just as a place where everyone who smoked talked.

So then after I posted the thread, which was after the downfall of that thread, someone posted "Funny how you and everyone else who posted are the same ones posting in a certian forum..;)"

ScatterPlot
12-09-2004, 12:24 AM
I... um... ahem. What were we doing again? Who are you? Who am I ? Where are we? Wha...:sleeping:

WicKeD_WaYz
12-09-2004, 12:41 AM
yea are you ever driving...and then you dont remember the last 10 minutes of it, and your like "I wonder if that light back there was red?" ah well

-Tab
12-09-2004, 11:34 AM
wow....i thought that only happened to me - people who have the WORST memory EVER.

soo...
i was taking my sister out to my dad'd floor covering store to let her make some copies. while she was there, i was gonna go drop something off at my grandma's - my grandma's is really close to the store.
so, i get done with my grandma's - i was there for 2 minutes tops - and i drive right past my dad's store - with my sister waiting there.
i got into town - to my house. i turned off my car, and somethin' hit me. i sat in my car for about 2 minutes thinking what the heck i forgot.

there's plenty more stories of my crappy memory, but i'd rather not go there.