PDA

View Full Version : Help new frame please every1 vote

paintballrulzs
11-06-2001, 03:27 PM
What would b the best for me to get i have a 1x benchy with wood grips. I found someone who will pay 80 with grips

paintballrulzs
11-06-2001, 05:34 PM
thanks for the response. Sorry i forgot to say give some reasons

zvanut
11-06-2001, 07:07 PM
either retro or intelliframe. get both if u can :)

froggie
11-06-2001, 08:22 PM
I have no experience with the electronic triggers but I strongly suggest against the 2x benchmark frame (used it and compared to the intelliframe it's not even in the same league). I currently shoot a retro valve mag with the intelliframe and the only problem I have is the rate of fire can easily exceed the feedrate of a standard revvie if you are not careful. With the retro's kickback and the intelliframe's short trigger pull it also makes short-stroking a little harder to do :)

Drizit
11-06-2001, 11:27 PM
now I voted for an intelliframe but I'd also say go retro if you can. that providing you like the trigger pull of a mag, and the kick of the retro. how ever if you like the electo triggers and want to turn you MAG into a MANGEL ;) then the boo-yahh is nice if you can fit it in your hand. the Mako is the same thing as the boo-yahh but now you are getting it direct form the manufacturer and cutting out the middle man of boo-yahh (unless PMI is still distributing it... anyone?)

Manuel_FZR
11-07-2001, 02:41 AM
I voted for the ReTro, because I think, you should keep the mechanical trigger! If you want an "elektronic" one, go for the EMag ;)
... But the ReTro/Intelli combination would rock :D

angelKiller16
08-12-2002, 09:02 PM
definetly the intelli and later you can get the retro if your short on cash now, but if you have plenty go retro aneither keep the benchy or buy an intelli

RetroEclipseMan
08-13-2002, 02:44 AM
Inteli for sure. Got mine on the way. Should be here friday and I can't wait.

Mag89
08-13-2002, 10:11 PM
Intelliframe or Hyperframe.

demonguy8
08-14-2002, 01:42 PM
my vote goes for a 2x trigger of some kind....

heres my picks in order...

-Intelliframe

-Zgrip

-Dye frame

-Wait a month or so for the Medusa frame from benchy... (its gonna be magnetic similar to emage in manual)and frmo the small amount of info that is available it will have trigger stops of some kind to make the pull as small as mechanicaally possible with no slop

as for getting an RT well that is totally your call since it will completely change your trigger/feel and commenting as somone witha dye frame on an rtpro, i will say that the dye frame is quite underrated.. but it cant hook up to your warp sooo...gogo intelli

BajaBoy
08-14-2002, 01:58 PM
intell

speedyejl
08-14-2002, 07:06 PM
Lemme give you guys a list of mag trigger pulls from longest to lightest I ve used all but the Styxx.

Benchmark
Powerlyte Styxx
Stock
Intelliframe
DYE Frame and Trigger
Electronic frames.

Many people say that the Intelli and DYE have the same pull but I own both and the DYE is definitly shorter. The inteli is backed buy AGD and for those who have yet to get HALOs the intellifeed can and will help. The Retro Valve is really great BTW.

The Creature
08-14-2002, 07:54 PM
the trigger frame is most important, but i voted for you to get the RT valve first if you had the money...because you know 200 bucks aint gonna be sitting around for long. Then get the intelliframe immediately after (it is a more important upgrade than the RT at this point.)

angelKiller16
08-15-2002, 11:20 AM
hey demonguy, what is the estimated cost of the medusa frame and where did you see this

demonguy8
08-17-2002, 11:24 AM
there is a thread about it in the tech forum... altho im kinda too lazy too look it up.. from what i remember: the price was as of yet undetermined but it is thought to be over $100... and it is supposed to be released within the next month or 2 (which would be about 3 months behind schedule..since it should have already been out)

angelKiller16
08-17-2002, 06:50 PM
thanks i'll search on it