PDA

View Full Version : impressed by my mag

$tevo
12-04-2004, 08:24 PM
well i was at my local field on friday, and my timmy is at blast getting fixed. so i decided to use my mag. its nothing special, ule body, classic valve, lvl 10, intelli frame. i just put some oil in the thing gassed it up and went out to play. it took a little while to get used to the difference. sense i went from my alias to a mag, big difference. but once i got used to it, man this thing was awesome. im deff going to put an xvalve and hair trigger on it. who knows, maybe my timmy will be my backup..haha

jamescell
12-04-2004, 08:44 PM
YEEEAAHHHH! I love MAGS! I do extremely well at my local field and that has caused many of the diehard tippman or autococker users to get mags themselfs. :shooting:

thelane
12-04-2004, 08:48 PM
i kno what ur talkin about james person i gots a right feed, benchmark, rt valved,stock rt barrel i dont even kno what kinda crappy foregrip but how good i am w/ it ann haw fast it shootsNO BOUNCE wuth my trigger ann stuff..its great go mags sorry if i rambled

:shooting: :dance:
- lane the flying skwril

bballe336
12-04-2004, 08:51 PM
me ripping on my ule mag with ult and intelli has cuased 3 timmy users to get mags lol

$tevo
12-04-2004, 08:52 PM
people were like, wtf are you shooting? what is that? i laughed and told them, they were like, no ****, doesnt it chop alot? told them that they made this new thing called a lvl10 and they were like nice. then someone else jumped in the convo, and said that there is a new trigger coming out allowing the mag to shoot 16bps mechanical. they were like no way im gonna have to look into that. everyone was impressed the performance of the mag

jamescell
12-04-2004, 08:57 PM
It's so funny, the mags have been around since the begining. They have basic design as back in the day, and they still own every refined addition to the market. All these other guns get improvements every 6 months, and they still don't compare to the early mags. TOM YOU FREAKIN ROCK MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Autosnipe
12-05-2004, 08:59 PM
I agree. I just bought a mag. I played today with a bunch of guys who have tricked cockers and timmys and never shot a mag; needless to say they like it.