PDA

View Full Version : Who would you least trust - alone in a room

dj89
12-05-2004, 01:16 AM
Like Miscue once said:

Who would you least trust - alone in a room, while you're passed out drunk?

:D :D :D

Ya it would be mago for me

MonsterMag
12-05-2004, 01:18 AM
dj89 stealing my thread idea's :nono:

ANd again my vote would go for mango or a prision inmate ;)

Rather
12-05-2004, 01:18 AM
ME. :eek:

gimp
12-05-2004, 01:47 AM
It would have to be one of the chicks here. I mean, It would be impossible for them to resist my sexy body.

Target Practice
12-05-2004, 02:36 AM
Again, DJ89 and Emagballa.

Although, if I was in a room with those two, I'd be able to kill them, slice them into little cubes, and stuff them in the air vents.

Hmmm...anyone think that this is something that should be arranged?

Edit: Yeah, let me add atm743. Let's put the whole damn team out of it's misery.

dj89
12-05-2004, 02:38 AM
Well you would need to add atm743

And you for got "while you're passed out drunk?"

RevBrown
12-05-2004, 05:16 AM
Myself.
I get myself alone or cornered in a room and I just can't keep my hands off me.
I tell myself NO. But I won't listen. I tell myself I am going to get a lawyer and file for a sexual harassment suit, I dom't care and keep at it. Sometimes I try to avoid myself, doesn't work, I always show up. I tried wearing less appealing clothing, No go I can just see myself undressing myself with my eyes.
God I sicken me.

MonsterMag
12-05-2004, 09:49 AM

Although, if I was in a room with those two, I'd be able to kill them, slice them into little cubes, and stuff them in the air vents.

Edit: Yeah, let me add atm743. Let's put the whole damn team out of it's misery.

nice :D

fire1811
12-05-2004, 09:54 AM
this guy

http://www.automags.org/forums/member.php?u=21913

not good :(

Mango
12-05-2004, 11:27 AM
http://www.sprayingmango.com/ohnoes.gif http://www.sprayingmango.com/ohnoes.gif

I wouldn't do anything bad, besides maybe stack furniture on top of you.

SlipknotX556
12-05-2004, 12:26 PM
Mango, only because hes one of those guys that will do anything for a good laugh.

govnamac
12-05-2004, 12:47 PM

Don't you mean put them out of our misery?

OysterBoy
12-05-2004, 01:02 PM
Mango's only a threat in public, without an audience he has no reason to be.

That being said, Jessica Simpson.. plus ANYTHING.. you name it, she'll accidentally have it wedged in her brain.

Mango
12-05-2004, 01:42 PM
Mango's only a threat in public, without an audience he has no reason to be.

That's a pretty harsh statement for someone who dosen't me from the next person.

MantisMag
12-05-2004, 02:14 PM
the only reason everyone keeps saying mango is because he's the only one who's done anything memorable lately. in reality most of you don't know a damn thing about him. there are plenty of better answers to this question but everyone around here seems to have a very short memory. you only remember recent threads and you only remember mango's cause they're the ones that are different. mango owns these boards. he owns your brains.,.

Thordic
12-05-2004, 02:18 PM
I'd post pictures of what I do to drunk people, but they'd all get me banned :)

OysterBoy
12-05-2004, 02:19 PM
the only reason everyone keeps saying mango is because he's the only one who's done anything memorable lately. in reality most of you don't know a damn thing about him. there are plenty of better answers to this question but everyone around here seems to have a very short memory. you only remember recent threads and you only remember mango's cause they're the ones that are different. mango owns these boards. he owns your brains.,.

Quoted for clarity.

Mango / "Jt", I know NOTHING about you, but I don't think your mentally unstable, or for that matter irresponsible.. I guess I'm losing my 'joke-edge', but thats pretty much what I meant to say.

Mango
12-05-2004, 02:43 PM
http://www.sprayingmango.com/hsugh.gif

magmanl337
12-05-2004, 09:04 PM
dj89 stealing my thread idea's :nono:

Uhm.... who cares?

Cameo
12-06-2004, 12:26 AM
This brings way to many questions to mind...
Alone? as in completley alone? no cameras? no big brother watching?
Is there furniture? Mirrors? Hot tub? fur rug?
Food? alchol? chocolate involved?
What is the temperature? If its cold I will cuddle up to most anyone.

LittlePaintballBoy
12-06-2004, 12:28 AM
words

My e-hero numero dos.

felony
12-06-2004, 11:44 PM
If its cold I will cuddle up to most anyone.

woah.

that guy ^^

Cameo
12-07-2004, 12:34 AM
I have never before been called a guy.... :eek:
And as far as I know cuddling is ok for us chickeys to like.

magmanl337
12-07-2004, 01:05 AM

Definately not her =P

MantisMag
12-07-2004, 03:29 AM
well there was really no way for anybody to know that considering you have all of 5 posts here. welcome to AO btw.

Thordic
12-07-2004, 09:58 AM
She was at IAO and hanging out with all us AOers.

But tis true, I havn't seen any posts. Whats up with that? I didn't think we misbehaved that badly. :)

Cameo
12-08-2004, 05:56 AM
She was at IAO and hanging out with all us AOers.

But tis true, I havn't seen any posts. Whats up with that? I didn't think we misbehaved that badly. :)

That is so great. He remembers the fat chick that stole his chair in the hotel room :dance:
Anywho, I have been hanging out in POG where I semi belong. Yet I think they are getting tired of me over there. I know virtually nothing about paint ball guns. And have not a guy to teach me.

MantisMag
12-08-2004, 11:07 AM
uh oh. you're in for it now. you better hope not too many people see this. letting a male dominated forum such as this one know that you're female and single is just asking for hordes of gibbering apes to come chasing after you.

then again maybe it was intentional. "oh paintball is so interesting. i wish i had a man to teach me all about it. *eye flutter*" hehehehe.

Cameo
12-08-2004, 11:20 AM
uh oh. you're in for it now. you better hope not too many people see this. letting a male dominated forum such as this one know that you're female and single is just asking for hordes of gibbering apes to come chasing after you.

then again maybe it was intentional. "oh paintball is so interesting. i wish i had a man to teach me all about it. *eye flutter*" hehehehe.

LMAO I don't do the eye flutter thing very well...honestly, I don't but hey while we are on the topic... J/K
I have played paint ball, and used a marker, but just once lol... but heck that one time earned me a medal, pin, profiler, and a mongoose (or something like that). Oh yea and my teams pic in a honest to goodness magazine. It's a start. :dance: But it would be nice to have someone tell me something more about paint ball then "ok this is where the trigger is, this is where the saftey would be IF there was one, if balls are not coming out just shake it a bit, and it's ok if you just stick to the back center bunker, you shouldn't get to hurt back there"
Oh and NOTHING is "male dominated" when there is a female or two around. No matter how many guys there are in a confined space if you stick just one semi-cute chick in that room see where all the attention goes.. Me thinks that one chick will now dominate that space.. If anyone wishes to disagree feel free to send your rebuttle (but deep down you will know on this one thing, the silly Cameo chicky is correct). ;)

MantisMag
12-08-2004, 11:27 AM
that's very true. clare could very easily have taken over this forum during the height of her time as the AGD spokesmodel. luckily clare is awesome and is always very humble and gracious. :)

B.A.M.
12-08-2004, 11:54 AM
MIchal Jackson

Eatem Alive
12-08-2004, 12:14 PM
the italian guy on the train in "senior trip"

Bulldog
12-08-2004, 01:54 PM
"Zed" from Pulp Fiction.

Thordic
12-08-2004, 02:13 PM
the italian guy on the train in "senior trip"

EuroTrip?

Eatem Alive
12-08-2004, 02:37 PM
could be...it was some kind of trip. not the one i'm currently on.

Gtask8
12-08-2004, 03:28 PM
The chicks, They'll black mail me for anything! Alwayz happens... :cuss: