PDA

View Full Version : Just got my new speed and....

paintballfreak90
12-05-2004, 01:23 PM
Just got my new speed like 2 weeks ago and when i first got it i thought it was the coolest thing in the world. I play at my local indoor field that weekend and it worked great, but for some weird reason i feel that i play better with a mag or even a tippy :wow: . Is there something that i could be missing :confused: . the next week i played with my friends and i obviosly beat them pretty bad considering they just had 98n customs and a-5's. so then one round my friend wanted to use my angel so i let him and i used his 98 custom and i think i played even better than i did with the speed. could it be that i am just so used to tippys since I used one for 2 years. I also previosly owned a bko and i liked that alot do u think i should downgrade to one of those or just hang on to the speed?

WARPED1
12-05-2004, 01:27 PM
Hang on to the Speed, or sell it to me cheap! ;)
Takes some getting used to is all.............

TDonovan
12-05-2004, 01:35 PM
Gotta get used to it... I played for the 1st time with my mag a couple weekends ago and definitely didn't feel the same as with my phantom or 98c. But I'm sure I'll become more comfortable with it.

BD_Paintball
12-05-2004, 01:49 PM
keep the speed! go out there to play thinking that you are using a 98c and then you might play better. are you just shooting a ton of paint now that you can and not aiming as good as you do with the 98c? that is a big problem for people when they upgrade guns is that they forget about aiming and just shoot and shoot. just try to aim like you are using a slower gun but still shoot the gun like you are using the better gun. i hope that made sence.

slade
12-05-2004, 02:00 PM
id be happy to trade a 98c for that speed of yours :D :rolleyes:

personman
12-05-2004, 02:05 PM
Get someone to make an ASA that extends the reg 5 feet in front of you, get a 20 inch barrel, and your speed might feel similar to a tippmann :p

I'm sure you'll get used to it, but if you really think you're better with the tippmann, then you sure would save alot of paint by switching back to one :)