PDA

View Full Version : PBN Translator

WARPED1
12-05-2004, 04:23 PM
A fellow mod(Ydna) over at Shockerowners.com made this so you could understand what the hell those PBN punks are saying.
http://www.zdspb.com/media/temp/pbntranslate.html

GT
12-05-2004, 04:25 PM
man the new shocker is so clean. It is super fast and accurate.

A TEH NU SHOKER IS SO A1!!1!1 OMG WTF =) IT IS SUPER FAST A ACURAET11!1! OMG WTF :P =)

awsome!

AWSOME11!1!! LOL :P

thelane
12-05-2004, 04:26 PM
oh man thats great props 2 whoever did that ive benn in obn 4 bout a week ann had mabee half an idea what they were saying lol

:shooting: :dance:
-lane the flying skwril

nastymag
12-05-2004, 04:26 PM
OH man this is great ! :dance:

nice find warp

WenULiVeUdiE
12-05-2004, 04:34 PM
This is awesome! Now we can take over PBn with out aggness!

THIS IS AEWSOM3!!!!1 OMG =) NOW WA A TAEK OVAR PBN WIT OUT AGNAS1!!!1!! WTF :P ROFL

Could you sense the sarcasm?

spasticsquirrel
12-05-2004, 04:35 PM
now i know what they mean when they say "AU2COK3RS R RILLY ACURAET!1!!11!1111!111! OMG WTF :P =)"

new***

good thing they didn't write the first ten Amendment...

M3NDMANT I

CONGR3S SHAL MAEK NO LAW RESPECTNG A 3STABLISHMENT OF R3LIGION OR O DA FRE AX3RCIES THEYRE OR ABRIDGNG TEH FREDOM OF SPECH OR OF DA PR3S OR DA RIGHT OF DA PEOPLE PEAECABLY 2 ASEMBLE A 2 P3TITION DA GOV3RNM3NT FOR A R3DRES OF A!!11!1 WTF LOL :P ROFL =)

MENDM3NT I

A WEL REGULAETD MILITIA BNG NACESARY 2 TEH SACURITY OF A FRE STAET DA RIGHT OF TEH PEOPLE 2 KEP A BAR ARMS SHAL NOT B INFRNGED!1!1!! OMG ROFL

MENDMENT II

NO SOLDEIR SHAL IN TIEM OF PEAEC B QUARTER3D IN A HOUSA WITHOUT DA CONSANT OF TEH OWNER NOR IN TIEM OF WAR BUT IN A A 2 B PRESCRIEBD BY LAW11!1 :P ROFL

M3NDM3NT TEH RIGHT OF DA PAOPLE 2 B S3CUR3 IN THEYRE PERSONS HOUSES PAEPRS A AFACTS AGANEST UNREASONABL3 SAARCHES A SAIZUR3S SHAL NOT B VIOLAETD A NO A SHAL ISU3 BUT UPON PROBABLE CAUSE SUPORT3D BY OATH OR AFIRMATION A PARTICULARLY D3SCRIBNG DA PLAEC 2 B SAARCH3D A DA PERSONS OR THNGS 2 B S3IEZD!11!1!1 OMG WTF ROFL

MENDMENT V

NO PARSON SHAL B HALD 2 A FOR A CAPITAL OR OTH3RWIES INFMOUS CRIEM UNL3S ON A PR3S3NTM3NT OR INDICTMENT OF A A JURY 3XCAPT IN CAESS ARISNG IN TEH A OR NAVAL FORCES OR IN DA MILITIA WHEN IN ACTUAL SERVIEC IN TIEM OF WAR OR PUBLIC A NOR SHAL A PERSON B SUBJECT FOR DA SME OFENSE 2 B TWIEC PUT IN J3OPARDY OF LIEF OR LIMB NOR SHAL B COMPAL3D IN A CRIMINAL CAES 2 B A WITNAS AGANEST HIMS3LF NOR B D3PRIEVD OF LIEF LIEBRTY OR PROPARTY WITHOUT DUE PROCES OF LAW NOR SHAL PRIVAET PROPERTY B TAEKN FOR PUBLIC USA WITHOUT JUST COMPENSATION!!11! WTF LOL =)

M3NDMANT VI

IN AL CRIMINAL PROSECUTIONS TEH ACUSAD SHAL 3NJOY DA RIGHT 2 A SPEDY A PUBLIC TRIAL BY A IMPARTIAL JURY OF DA STAET A DISTRICT WHEREIN DA CRIEM SHAL HAV BEN COMITED WHICH DISTRICT SHAL HAV B3N PREVIOUSLY ASCARTANE3D BY LAW A 2 B INFORMED OF DA NATUR3 A CAUS3 OF TEH ACUSATION 2 B CONFRONTED WIT DA WITNESES AGANEST HIM 2 HAV COMPULSORY PROCES FOR OBTANENG WITNESES IN HIS FAVOR A 2 HAV TEH A OF COUNS3L FOR HIS DEFENSA11!! LOL ROFL

MENDM3NT VI

IN SUITS AT COMON LAW WH3RE TEH VALUA IN CONTROVARSY SHAL EXCED TW3NTY DOLARS TEH RIGHT OF TRIAL BY JURY SHAL B PRESARVAD A NO FACT TREID BY A JURY SHAL B OTH3RWIES REXMIEND IN A COURT OF TEH UNIETD STAETS A ACORDNG 2 TEH RULAS OF TEH COMON LAW!1!111 OMG :P =)

MANDMENT VII

AXCESIEV BALE SHAL NOT B REQUIERD NOR 3XCASIEV FIENS IMPOS3D NOR CRUEL A UNUSUAL PUNISHMANTS INFLICTED11!!! OMG WTF LOL :P =)

MENDM3NT TEH ENUMERATION IN TEH CONSTITUTION OF CARTANE RIGHTS SHAL NOT B CONSTRU3D 2 DANY OR DISPARAEG OTHERS RETANEED BY DA PEOPLE!!1!11! OMG WTF =)

MENDMENT TEH POWERS NOT DALEGAETD 2 TEH UNIETD STAETS BY TEH CONSTITUTION NOR O BY IT 2 TEH STAETS R R3SERVED 2 TEH STAETS RESPECTIEVLY OR 2 DA PEOPLA!!!111! LOL :P ROFL

SpecialBlend2786
12-05-2004, 04:36 PM
"ABRAHM MASLOW WAS BORN IN BROKLYN NU YORK IN 190811!!1 WTF LOL ROFL =) AFTAR STUDYNG LAW AT DA CITY COLEG3 OF NU YORK HE WANT ON 2 EARN TEH BA!!1111!1 LOL MA11!1!!1 WTF LOL ROFL A PHD!11111! ROFL IN PSYCHOLOGY FROM DA UNIEVRSITY OF WISCONSIN1!111!! OMG LOL =) H3 THAN STUDEID AT COLUMBIA WIT E!111!! :P L1!!1!1 OMG =) THORNDIEK HENCE HIS ASARTION TAHT H3 WAS TRANEAD AS A BHAVIORIST!!!!! LOL ROFL =) IN 1951 MASLOW BCM3 CHARE OF DA DEPT1!11!1 LOL :P =) OF PSYCHOLOGY AT A WH3RE HA M3T KURT GOLDSTEIN WHO INFLU3NCAD HIS IEDAS REGARDNG S3LF-ACTUALIZATION!1!!!111 WTF :P ROFL =) THRE Y3ARS AFTER BNG AL3CT3D PRASIEDNT OF DA A PSYCHOLOGICAL ASOCIATION MASLOW DEID IN CALIFORNIA IN 1970 AT DA AEG OF 62

1111 OMG LOL :P =)"

actual psych text:

"Abraham Maslow was born in Brooklyn, New York, in 1908. After studying law at the City College of New York, he went on to earn the B.A., M.A., and Ph.D. in psychology from the University of Wisconsin. He then studied at Columbia with E. L. Thorndike, hence his assertion that he was trained as a behaviorist. In 1951, Maslow became Chair of the Dept. of Psychology at Brandeis, where he met Kurt Goldstein, who influenced his ideas regarding self-actualization. Three years after being elected president of the American Psychological Association, Maslow died in California in 1970, at the age of 62."

Muzikman
12-05-2004, 04:41 PM
Peter Pip3r Piked A P3k Of Pikled Papers!1111 Wtf :p Rofl Wh3res Da Pek Of P3pers Petar Pip3r Piked?!!!?!? Omg Wtf Lol

jamescell
12-05-2004, 04:43 PM
now only if you could reverse translate so we can get there words in to ours

SpecialBlend2786
12-05-2004, 04:44 PM
now only if you could reverse translate so we can get there words in to ours

lol agreed

MonsterMag
12-05-2004, 04:56 PM
Automags are the best marker ever made. Every paintballer should own one. They are fast and accurate

AU2MAGS R TEH BST MARK3R AVAR MAED1!11 OMG WTF LOL :P ROFL =) 3V3RY PANETBALER SHUD OWN ON3!1!1!11 OMG WTF =) THEY R FAST A ACURAET

lol :D

WARPED1
12-05-2004, 05:30 PM
Glad you guys are having fun with this. I bookmarked this page awhile back http://cleedo.com/pbnation.html
Can ya tell I dislike PBN?!

Ov3rmind
12-05-2004, 05:33 PM
oh man thats great props 2 whoever did that ive benn in obn 4 bout a week ann had mabee half an idea what they were saying lol
Maybe we need an AO translator too.

Glickman
12-05-2004, 06:37 PM

AO Translator:

"U R A STUPID HOMO FRAAKNG MOTHER DOG"

translates into:

"dumbass pbn'er"

JoshK
12-05-2004, 07:03 PM
They need to make a translater to put in what they say, and have it come out as english...that way we wouldnt have to try and guess and see if we are right...

THIS IS SWET!!!1!!!! =) IMM FLUENT IN TEH A OF PANETBAL NATION
!1!!!!1! OMG :P ROFL =)

frischtr
12-05-2004, 07:08 PM
Excellent! This should be a sticky!

AXCEL3NT!11! OMG LOL THIS SHUD B A STIKY!!1!!11! :P

PBX Ronin 23
12-05-2004, 09:03 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
This has got to be the best thread about PBN that I've seen in a long time.

ej_y4
12-05-2004, 09:09 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
This has got to be the best thread about PBN that I've seen in a long time.
ill second that ;)

like everyone one else is saying someone please make a translator that converts into english

SlipknotX556
12-05-2004, 09:15 PM
I dont know why you guys put down PBN. Sure there are total morons there, but most of the people there know what they are talking about. I am on PBN now more then AO.

JoshK
12-05-2004, 09:21 PM
I have to agree...i re joined pbn after being banned for a couple of months...but if you stick to the help forums there are some very nice people there...but once you get to the b/s/t there is to much spaming/flamming... kinda like being in the wrong side of town...pbn is a huge city...you just have to know where not to go :)

LittlePaintballBoy
12-05-2004, 11:22 PM
Doesn't sound like PBN at all.

50 cal
12-05-2004, 11:57 PM
I don't have an account at PBN. But I do look around over there periodically, it's good for some real gut busters sometimes.

White_Noise
12-06-2004, 01:29 AM
i havent really found any helpful people on pbn ...ever, ive asked marker specific questions in their forums before, when there are lots of people in the forum, and wont get an answer even though i continally upped the thread, asked the same question(about a non agd marker) here got an answer in like 10 minutes.

nastymag
12-06-2004, 01:42 AM
IMM LOKNG FOR A XMAG IN EXC3LENT OR P3RF3CT CONDITION!!1111 LOL NEWB ROFL =) I HAV A BLAK 2K3 MECH COK3R WIT PALMAR AVERYTHNG (WORTH ABOUT US $80) I A TRAED WHICH IS IN EXCALENT CONDITION WEL TIEMD RELIABLA A PINCHAS AL BUT TEH OLDAST SUP3R BRITLE PANET!!!!! OMG WTF NEWB ROFL =) FLYBOY71

My sigg

50 cal
12-06-2004, 02:35 PM
The really sad part is that some of the boneheads probably talk like that in person. :rofl:

SSMercury
12-06-2004, 03:17 PM
I dont know why you guys put down PBN. Sure there are total morons there, but most of the people there know what they are talking about. I am on PBN now more then AO.

Knowing what you're talking about is only a small, VERY small part of communication. You also need to have common ground (reason to be communicating), and the ability to communicate ideas CLEARLY, and horrible spelling, grammar, and typing are impediments.

That said, I don't go to PBNation much, but they don't seem so bad.

And my god, this translator is a barrel of laughs, and more.

xXHavokXx
12-06-2004, 03:52 PM

No they don't. I'm a certified tech for angels and I see all sorts of stupid things being said by people "who know someone in WDP" that doesnt make sense. In fact a year or two back we started making stuff up ourselves(with new SN's) to spread around PBN about angel and spyder mods just to see if it was that easy to make stuff up that don't make sense of if people actually work at it. People backed us up saying we definately knew what we were talking about.

What I like about AO is if someone says somethign they usually back it up with data, experience or sometimes scientific theory.... imagine that.....actual thought.

Here if people don't know an answer they give a good guess or don't say anything at all and people who might know answer the question.Someone asked a question about how a flatline barrel works. Here people talked about magnus effect, and bernulli's principle. There they spout out answers like " OMFG you st00pid n00b how do you not know that!?!?!?!?! sell your m98 and by a shocker with HK and Gucci laser engraving and Fendi grips and kill muppets with it." You probably have to sort through 15 similar answers till somone gives you an actual answer.

When I was newer to the sport I would get flamed for asking questions about air turbulence created by the bolt in motion, why would a closed bolt gun be more accurate, using composites in guns and similar things and dismissesed as a spyder shooting n00b.

Here people ask and get great answers from guys like Hitech, AGD (a genious), Rouge, Coolhand , and a variety of gus who have been playing in the sport and are capable of explaining things with intelligence not just a random semblance of letters, numbers and punctuation.

PBN has it's place. At times it is a quick place to grab answers on upgrades for customers or to find out about new products. If you really need help with something I would rather ask it here. I would rather here it from experience players than some 13 year old with 6 $1500 dollar guns and opinions based on whichever one he's holding at the time.

my %1.50

evildead420
12-06-2004, 04:10 PM
word Havok :cheers:

tony3
12-06-2004, 04:14 PM
PBN is a great forum, there is lots of company reps that post often so you get updated info most people don't know about all the time. There are way more people which translates to stupider people, but also, lots more people with good facts on guns. I know a lot about guns, and when I have a problem with them, its usually pretty serious, the guys over on PBN ALWAYS help me out.

-=Squid=-
12-06-2004, 04:37 PM
PBN is a great forum. It is far more diverse than AO, and can be suited for all players. On AO, lord forbid you mention the word agg...

Now that that is out of the way, on to the translater. For one, this is the EXACT same as that AOL translater, only it says PBN instead of AOL. Second, people on PBN don't talk like that at all. Even the people that talk similar to that jokingly don't talk like that.

This thread sucks, and so do the people that bash PBN.

- Goro

thelane
12-06-2004, 05:10 PM
sorry about that i was laughing my butt off ann like half asleep because i came home from school and crashed so yea i see your point ov view and am not mad

:shooting: :dance:
-lane the flying skwril

tony3
12-06-2004, 06:03 PM

Example:

Can I have help, my timmy is having fsdo.

Sure, you should grease your poppet and relube your regs.

Translated:

Sorry, I don't jump on bandwagons like you, so I can't help.

Ov3rmind
12-06-2004, 06:30 PM
PBN is a great forum. It is far more diverse than AO, and can be suited for all players. On AO, lord forbid you mention the word agg...

Now that that is out of the way, on to the translater. For one, this is the EXACT same as that AOL translater, only it says PBN instead of AOL. Second, people on PBN don't talk like that at all. Even the people that talk similar to that jokingly don't talk like that.

This thread sucks, and so do the people that bash PBN.

- Goro
Concurred.

I've seen my share of stupid crap on this forum as well. There's a lot more people on PBN though, and it's much harder to moderate. There are a good number of techs and company reps on there with lots of available information. I'd go there for anything non-Mag related. Stop bashing PBN, it makes this forum look like a bunch of whiners with penis envy.

SOAD8789
12-06-2004, 08:39 PM
hmm, i like pbn. i dont pay many people much attention at all though. there are so many dumb people on the site, it makes a lot of the "info" unreliable. some dumb****s dont even know what an inline regulator does, and goes and tells the people that have timmys to get low pressure tanks because they are low pressure guns. ive had to correct so many different threads about that common misbelief. i dont go there to get info very often, i try and give out as much as i can.