PDA

View Full Version : making a q loader!!

mag88888
12-05-2004, 04:40 PM
ok i want to make a q loader. it is $130. it is SPRING POWERED, so why not try to make one. im just looking for a basic sketch of the internal of the q loader. what its parts are and stuff. i was thinking, wouldnt all the balls get jammed at the mouth of the feed tube that is attached to the q loader? why doesnt it jam? anyway i thought up a quick sketch and heres the basics of it. my materials are pvc pipe, tubing, pvc adapter-corner like thing, clamps, light powered spring, some kind of end capping, that about it. so i could mount the piping on top of my barrel with clamps. then put a light powered spring in the end of the pipe, something that easy on paint but pushes with enough force. cap the end of the pipe so the spring doesnt fall out. put a cap of some sort over the spring in the pipe so it pushes equally on the balls. then hold the spring down from the back and drop the balls in the pipe. attach the end of the pipe to a tube, like warp tubing to my feed neck. sounds ok to me, what about you? has anyone tried this, did it work? anyway this is just a project, i doubt itll work really good but its worth a try. this will not be my main loader its just for fun unless its awesome. but what do you guys think abou this?

mag88888
12-05-2004, 05:28 PM
i just did a search for the q loader on war pig and wow, the q loader is way more complicated then i thought. i cannot make it, i could make something like i said above but not a q loader.

ID10T
12-05-2004, 05:30 PM
I was gonna say, have fun making that. It's a lot more complicated than you though, huh?

But you're not the one wanting to make a mag.