PDA

View Full Version : Fair trade

paintballfreak90
12-05-2004, 09:05 PM
First of all i was wondering how short a e mag trigger is and if someone could give me an overview of like evrything about them. well anyway this is that trade:

MINE:
black angel speed
CF feedneck
dye ultralite(may not have to include it)

FOR

HIS:
E-mag
x valve
lvl x
1.37 software
drop
barrel
ule body
original parts

BD_Paintball
12-05-2004, 09:18 PM
if i was you and your sensi works good i would keep the speed. more upgrades. lighter. faster. if the sensi works it has a better anti-chop system. and imo it looks better.

peewee
12-06-2004, 03:09 PM
I agree. Speeds are sweet.

mag88888
12-06-2004, 03:37 PM
the dude with the emag doesnt even have the newer software for the emag. id say go with the speed but you could make the emag into an amazing gun!

BD_Paintball
12-06-2004, 03:44 PM
the dude with the emag doesnt even have the newer software for the emag. id say go with the speed but you could make the emag into an amazing gun!

you really cant get anything else for the e-mag. you cuuld get a better body but that will cost alot. and no matter what the lower half will look like an e-mag which is nasty. alreasy has x-valve. so there really isnt anything else. keep the speed or look into a different kind of gun.

TheDuelist
12-06-2004, 03:51 PM
By changing the magnet setup in the EMag you can adjust it however you want. It doesn't use a microswitch to activate so the feel is different but has really good feel to it (IMO). As far as the trade it seems fair enough but I would consider upgrading to the 3.2 software if you get the EMag. The main question is why are you considering the trade? Are you just looking for something new? Have you ever shot an EMag before let alone felt one? If you can, try and find someone who will let you check theirs out. I'm not trying to talk yo out of it you just need to be sure its where you want to go. I went from an EMag to a Cyborg back to an EMag because I felt it is the marker for me. Hope this helps.