PDA

View Full Version : Mag Parts -And yes I checked the store

sillypookie
12-05-2004, 11:57 PM
I'm getting back into paintball after a couple of years...tournamnet burnout. I'm putting together a couple of mags for playing, and I wanted to know who would be the best to go to for parts, specifically bodies. I want to get a black Classic RT or Minimag body, but AGD seems to have discontinued all the great old bodies... does anyone have any suggestions? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to piece someting together so I can test/fiddle with it during the down season. Thanks.

t33kyboy
12-06-2004, 12:05 AM
Best place would be in the b/s/t forums here or try talking to Tunaman and see if he has some.

Muzikman
12-06-2004, 01:15 AM
Personally, I like the ULE bodies. Just replace the feedneck. I suggest the BartParts NoRider necks.

Rails I would go with the Rogue rail

Grip frame, AGD Intelliframe

sillypookie
12-06-2004, 01:37 AM
I used to subscribe to the lighter, faster, lower pressure stuff... now I want to go back to heavy, and stable... I LOVE my micromag, but I want something a bit more substantial. I'm ditching my Angel, my cockers, all of them are toast. I dunno, maybe I'm just getting old, but I've had it with color. Matte Black is where it's at.

Muzikman
12-06-2004, 01:57 AM
Well, I have a bead blasted SS AM PF body I might part with if ya would like it. It's not black, but it could be polished and powder coated.

sillypookie
12-06-2004, 02:03 AM
I know it sounds dirty, but I like the slots :) Sorry, I couldn't resist.

B.A.M.
12-06-2004, 06:29 AM
i think i saw some mini mag bodies on ebay but im not sure

MindJob
12-06-2004, 07:29 AM
Welcome back!

I have a grey hopper left minimag body and gloss black eclipse sight rail if you are interested. $$$$cheap$$$$

lol

Wc Keep
12-06-2004, 08:27 AM
think about the ss no rise man.