PDA

View Full Version : Aftermath: Blackcat, Night of the Catman

SCpoloRicker
12-06-2004, 12:43 AM
WOOT! first guy to post about this. slackers.

I figure this is a convenient title if anyone wants to chat about the Night of the Catman this weekend. Plus if we get pics up, extra bonus!

First off, big thanks to all the guys who have experience with scenarios for taking us virgins under your wing! Evil Inc and all the other guys really helped us get into the spirit of the scenario.

Second, CCCCCCOOOOOOBBBBBBBRRRRRAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

I never got to meet hitech :cry: unless maybe I did... Anyone have a picture? I sure could have used an RV on friday night... coldest night ever. Sorry for the tirade that night fellow campers, as "THE RICKER" had a bit of the sauce.

Also. I'd like to get some way of getting in touch with Preacher about our aforementioned transaction :ninja: I didn't think I've seen him posting here often :confused:

Anywhoo, I had a blast at my first scenario, and I think a lot of the other newbers did also!

/look at the kitty

Blennidae
12-06-2004, 01:43 AM
Psst, its BlackCAT paintball, Blackcell is the guys on the East coast...

For contact info for Preacher, get hold of cabledawg.

I didn't take too many pics, spent most of my time playing. I'll post them up later, I have to resize them.

PBZmag may have more pics, but he's still driving home at this time.

No pics of Hitech, bet we did see him. If you saw a guy playing in a leather jacket with a punisher skull on the back, that was him.

More details later...

Wc Keep
12-06-2004, 08:30 AM
[QUOTE=Blennidae]Psst, its BlackCAT paintball, Blackcell is the guys on the East coast...

QUOTE]

JERZEY BABY JERZEY. and we are techincally called R.U. Blackcell now.

LittlePaintballBoy
12-06-2004, 10:12 AM
I liked it. My favorite things:

The mortar with whistling nerf rockets was sweet.

Zak playing N64 was hilarious, although at times you had to cover your ears.

Me + 1 lane = Other team - 10 players :cool:

That one guy gave me free fruit punch.

Most-Anti-Favorite things

Paint prices :cry:

Coldness

And the horrible horrible paint. I shot a case and about half of that got toawrds the other team.

That's it, i'll post more after I make my sandwhich (Teh NorCal Phillah Cheez Stake omgroxorz)

cabldawg
12-06-2004, 10:22 AM
Wish the weather could have been just a tad warmer.
Preacher (preacher@teamevilinc.com)
I'm glad you guys enjoyed the game.

hitech
12-06-2004, 11:11 AM
I never got to meet hitech :cry: unless maybe I did... I sure could have used an RV on friday night... coldest night ever.

I had on a black leather jacket with a big punisher skull on the back. And a fellow AOer beat you to the open spot we had in the trailer! ;) We just couldn't let him sleep in the bed of his truch! :wow:

I was fun, but paint and air sucked. Good thing I had a scuba... :ninja:

SCpoloRicker
12-06-2004, 12:54 PM
I had on a bl;ack leather jacket with a big punisher skull on the back.

Good thing I had a scuba... :ninja:

Aha! I did get to meet you. How come you weren't sharing your scuba :cry:

stondroopy
12-06-2004, 01:28 PM
It was a good time,it was very cold but fun. Hell i had good time just shooting the breeze with you guys. It kinda sucks that manny and joe live so far south.

Playing the night game was interesting,getting shot while surrendering is always fun :D
hearing about The Jolly man falling down drunk was hillarious. The vendors were cool too,Gene from Gorilla paintball helped me out quite a bit with my J2. It was a fun game and just an all around good time.

But where else in America does a freakin Buger King close at 8 o'clock on a friday?

You turn it on,you turn it off,i could kill you! :D

Like Lpb i was having some huge issues with the paint.but i think the cold had alot to do with it.The air was kinda of a joke,15 dollars for all weekend and the highest fill i got was 2800.
This didnt really didnt bring down the mood, I had a really great time.

So Cable when are we doing this again? :)

one last thing we neeeeed pics!!!!

hitech
12-06-2004, 01:32 PM
Aha! I did get to meet you. How come you weren't sharing your scuba :cry:

Well, we had five people using the scuba. But the biggest reason was that they weren't allowed. And since it was possibly due to insurance reasons I didn't want to let on that I had one. I knew that I/we were safer that the fill station... ;)

I find it odd that I didn't find it all that cold. I thought the weather was great! I guess when you're old and sweat a lot... ;)

cabldawg
12-06-2004, 07:25 PM
well since someone asked the next game will be in surprise, Az Jan 29 and 30
I,m thinking about going to this one

hAppy
12-06-2004, 07:41 PM
Sounds like you guys had a blast, wish I could've gone, talk is cheap, get some pics up!

abaez
12-06-2004, 11:27 PM
We had to leave before they announced.. what team won?

Blennidae
12-06-2004, 11:30 PM
Here is Evil Inc. plotting...

Blennidae
12-06-2004, 11:32 PM
SCpoloRicker, happy to be there.

Blennidae
12-06-2004, 11:33 PM
A little early for some people...

Blennidae
12-06-2004, 11:36 PM
I'm really bad with names, I know its PBZmag on the right, I think its Mike in the middle, and I know you told me your name, but its slipping my mind, sorry.

Blennidae
12-06-2004, 11:37 PM
CCCCCCOOOOOOBBBBBBBRRRRRAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! and Z-man

Blennidae
12-06-2004, 11:39 PM
Lpb

Blennidae
12-06-2004, 11:41 PM
Cabledawg, kicking it at the awards/giveaway

Blennidae
12-06-2004, 11:42 PM
Preacher of Evil Inc, with the Tac One he won (other AO guys in the background as well)

Blennidae
12-06-2004, 11:46 PM
That pretty much it for my pics. Sorry no action shots or pics of the cool scenario markers that were all over the place. Matt, the one pic I took of you just didn't turn out. I let LPB take some pics at the awards and some were not what I expected.

Abaez, the evil side won. It was close, I think the final battle decided it.

For more pics, bug PBZmag. ;)

cabldawg
12-07-2004, 01:01 AM
the picture of me looks like I'm takein a nap. The guy you couldn't remember the name of ,was manny. He is a friend of preacher from bakersfield

pbzmag
12-07-2004, 02:47 AM
COBRA!!!!!!!!

Well let me say that I had a great time. Except for the damn cold weather! 33 degrees the first night. That's too cold for us SoCal guys. As for pics, I do have some. No action pics though. I was going to take some during the final battle but got caught up in the action.

Players waiting for the results and prizes
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=80505&stc=1

Evil Alliance General
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=80504&stc=1

Evil Inc and AO Army base camp
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=80503&stc=1

My costume
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=80506&stc=1

hAppy
12-07-2004, 05:42 PM
Sweeeeet, where's the action pics guys? :(

pbzmag
12-09-2004, 12:36 AM
Sweeeeet, where's the action pics guys? :(

Well, I was too busy playing. I'll see if I can troll other boards for some pics.

pbzmag
12-11-2004, 02:03 PM
Got these off of the BCP forums:

http://www.pbase.com/the_kampfer/night_of_catman

http://pics.paintball4all.com/thumbnails.php?album=33

http://www.cops911.com/gallery.asp?AlbumID=9